Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh! I would love a 6x6 square of bugs life! Do you need more than one square of each fabric, or just one square of each?

Do you have that blue-ish fabric with little Lilos on it? I could send you a square if you don't have it.

:tigger:

Thought I would give this a little bump :)

Hope everyone's projects are going well!

th_S2010168-1.jpg

How much of this fabric do you have left? Not sure what I have to trade...I'll have to go look thru my stuff.

Yesterday when I was out I drove past a warehouse type building that said fabric outlet open to the public, I had seen it before nut never had time to stop. I had a little time so I thought I would check it out! I walked in and nearly fainted! :cloud9: I got all tingly. It was the most fabric I had ever seen!! I looked around and found some fabrics I had never seen before. They had chip and dale cotton knit, Incredibles flannel, some many my wallet was spinning!! There were many I had seen before and wish I had boughten and then never seen again! You cut everything yourself and then put it back. AND it is all cheap like $2.50 to $3.50 a yard!! So what I'm saying is that if you are looking for something let me know and I'll be happy to go take a look for you! :rolleyes1

... i can't beleive you found a place that sold that much fabric.

I'm making a disney quilt... and i would like some disney fabric. The red and black mickey heads, (modern Winnie the pooh) not the stuff that is pale and the old style,

I'm doing a BRIGHT COLOUR quilt so anything bright.

Winnie the Pooh and friends, Tinkerbell, Chip and Dale, and goofy, mickey and fab five, cars,

In all i would only like to spend 70 - 100 dollars.

I would like at least a meter of the fabric, no more than two of one fabric.

So if you could go spend, 70 dollars or so for me and buy me some disney fabric that would be awesome. I'm willing to pay for fabric and shipping...

I would just be a bank draft cheque... and i could mail it to you. That is what i did when i got trader pins from another diser...

LISA - pm me or just write back on this thread...

Ohhh I forgot, does anyone have that the pooh gang catching lightening bugs on a dark blue background? They had it at my wal-mart but only briefly.

Just one square of each. And I will just send a whole curtain piece so you can pick which bugs life character you want.

Unless you have the plain red with the plain black mickey heads. I'd like more of that for the bucket hat.

Hi - I have some of the pooh firefly fabric,but could also pick some up at walmart for ya if ya want - i think it was 4.44/yard. Are you looking for big pieces or ???????

First, let me say that I had never even used my machine until last January when I started planning our first Disney trip and found this board. Looking at everyone's cute creations inspired me and I created outfits for my daughter.

I have fabric, not sure if anyone would be interested in what I have, but I will post some pictures.

No where around here has Minnie dot in red. I would love to have some of that!! Also anything Mickey or Minnie mouse :)

Here are the ones I got! Enjoy!!

These are flannel:
DSCF3992.jpg

DSCF3990.jpg

DSCF3995.jpg

DSCF3996.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

These are cotton prints:
DSCF3991.jpg

DSCF3997.jpg

DSCF3998.jpg

DSCF3999.jpg

DSCF3993.jpg

I got the tigger for noahs big give

And this is a knit:
DSCF3994.jpg

They also had a bambi print that looked like it was for a nursery. It had light yellow and blue diamonds, they had some star wars and other pooh prints.
You could spends days there looking and find new things!!

These are flannel:
DSCF3992.jpg

DSCF3990.jpg

DSCF3995.jpg

DSCF3996.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

These are cotton prints:
DSCF3991.jpg

DSCF3997.jpg

DSCF3998.jpg

DSCF3999.jpg

DSCF3993.jpg

I got the tigger for noahs big give

And this is a knit:
DSCF3994.jpg

They also had a bambi print that looked like it was for a nursery. It had light yellow and blue diamonds, they had some star wars and other pooh prints.
You could spends days there looking and find new things!!

OOOH you did good! I love the Chip and Dale and the Green Tink (I've never seen either)!!!

Anna, I LOVE all the fabric you got! I think I used to buy from a lady that shopped at the same place, she lived in Minnesota and said it was just wonderful. Describing it just like you did.

I have a ton of photos of fabric I have. Hoping to post pictures later on this evening.

Thank you so much for posting photos...

The Tigger with the springs is my favorite... 2 meters of this please...
The green tinkerbell i also really like 1 meter of this...

I like the chip and dale, but i can't but knit in a quilt, if there is other chip and dale that is 100 cotton i would like this...

For the flannels, i would like something more mickey mouse if you could... if not don't worry about getting flannel...

The winnie the pooh at the top of the cottons... i would not like as i need COLOUR in my quilt... if there is other Winnie the pooh desgins there that are colourful and smaller like the tigger one please buy.

Any Princesses? Cinderella, Ariel, Belle,???

Any more of the original disney as in Mikckey and pals... goofy?

I'm willing to spend about 70 dollars.

1527516.gif

1561348.gif

6440-20.gif

R0128921.gif

R0126783.gif

These are ones i really like... just to give you an idea... if you can't get them its ok. I might order them from this site... it is a really good site.

LISA

Disneymommieof2-

Those are amazing. Did they have all the Disney stuff together, or did you have to wander to find it?

Kim-I have two and a quarter yards of the fabric with the kids and the flags. I don't know why I bought so much of it. I think I only used a yard of it for that dress. :confused3 I have been looking for floral print fabric. Just to make some summer dresses and tops for Jenna.

Yesterday when I was out I drove past a warehouse type building that said fabric outlet open to the public, I had seen it before nut never had time to stop. I had a little time so I thought I would check it out! I walked in and nearly fainted! :cloud9: I got all tingly. It was the most fabric I had ever seen!! I looked around and found some fabrics I had never seen before. They had chip and dale cotton knit, Incredibles flannel, some many my wallet was spinning!! There were many I had seen before and wish I had boughten and then never seen again! You cut everything yourself and then put it back. AND it is all cheap like $2.50 to $3.50 a yard!! So what I'm saying is that if you are looking for something let me know and I'll be happy to go take a look for you! :rolleyes1
Is there anything in particular that you are looking for? I have tons of Disney fabric, but I am having a hard time finding floral prints that are for a little girl.

I have a few extra yards of both of these fabrics:
100_1437.jpg

These are the blue "friends around the world" fabric that JoAnns carried early last year.

I too am planning a disney quilt and would love 6" x 6" pieces of all types of disney related fabrics.

I'm thinking of making something like this quilt:
DSC01051.jpg
DSC01053.jpg

For the last 10-15 years I've collected cat fabrics (usually Fat Quarters) when I found ones I liked. But I never knew what to do with them. So last year I finally cut into the some of the almost 100 cat fabrics I had collected to make this quilt for my daughter. I used 2 squares from each of 45 fabrics. This way when DD is a little older we will be able to play a matching game with the quilt.

Disneymommie of 2- You didn't notice if they had the lime green fabric with the swirly Mickey heads by any chance?

Kim-I have two and a quarter yards of the fabric with the kids and the flags. I don't know why I bought so much of it. I think I only used a yard of it for that dress. :confused3 I have been looking for floral print fabric. Just to make some summer dresses and tops for Jenna.

I'm sending you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter