Disboutiquers Part 8 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!!! You guys moved without me:confused3 What gives? Too bad, cause I found ya'll anyway!
So here I am.
I got Mac off to his first day at a new school in a new full time gifted program. We finally went shopping to pick up some non uniform clothes since the policy was rescinded and he was being such a boy!!!! He wouldn't pick out anything. And this morning when he came out of his room what do I see???? HE'S WEARING A UNIFORM!!!! Jeeash, all that fuss over shopping and he wears the stinkin' uniform.

Liliana wore big girl undies to school today (Tink ones) and when we were getting dressed she said "NO MORE DIAPERS FOR ME!!!"

Last night B put together her toddler bed:sad1: and we set it up w/ a pillow w/ a princess pillow case I had bought to make a dress and her fleece princess blanket for now and an Aurora night light. She slept in it but it took a while to get her to sleep. When we left her alone in there she was talking to her stuffed animals and we were listening at the door. It broke my heart. She was saying "My dada's out there and he's sitting by the fish tank. I love the fish. And I love my mama and dada. I don't know why their not here, cause I love them."
It was enough to make me want to go in and get her. BUT I didn't. Eventually she bumped her head on her head board and came out to get it kissed. I went in and lay down with her for a while but she kept talking. so I left. Eventually her dad lay down with her and she went to sleep. But she told him I was mad at her:sad2: He told her I wasn't but she was bigger now and has to sleep in her own bed. She did come into my bed at about 6:30 this morning. It's a start. I'm on the way to getting my bed back and maybe Lily can get a little brother or sister now:rotfl:

Happy thoughts to all of you who sent your littles off to school this morning!:grouphug:
...t.

Good Luck, those first few days are the hardest but it really does get easier.

Thank you! So far so good this morning ;)

There are NO stupid questions.
I used actual dental floss because that is what I had in the house and it was handy.

Thank yoU!

It was raining when we got up yesterday and when we first got to the park.
P8170002.jpg
What a great day!!!!

So fun!!!! I love the zoo!

You do use regular old dental floss, but do not put it in the machine. You use regular thread to zig-zag over top of the floss with the largest setting your machine will do. Make sure to pin the floss good or it will pull out from under the stitches. It is realatively easy...I can do it and have only sewn a few things! Good Luck!

Ok...that makes so much more sense

The way that I understand it is that the dental floss (the regular stuff that you get by the toothbrushes) doesn't go in the machine. You zigzag over the dental floss- so you just hold it on your fabric and then machine zigzag over it. Once you are finished, just pull on the dental floss to gather. sounds like a great idea.

Again, makes a lot of sense now! If it wasn't for your and your perfect ruffles, I wouldn't have this obsession you know :rotfl:

So cute!!!

HEY!!! You guys moved without me:confused3 What gives? Too bad, cause I found ya'll anyway!

Liliana wore big girl undies to school today (Tink ones) and when we were getting dressed she said "NO MORE DIAPERS FOR ME!!!"

Last night B put together her toddler bed:sad1: and we set it up w/ a pillow w/ a princess pillow case I had bought to make a dress and her fleece princess blanket for now and an Aurora night light. She slept in it but it took a while to get her to sleep. When we left her alone in there she was talking to her stuffed animals and we were listening at the door. It broke my heart. She was saying "My dada's out there and he's sitting by the fish tank. I love the fish. And I love my mama and dada. I don't know why their not here, cause I love them."
It was enough to make me want to go in and get her. BUT I didn't. Eventually she bumped her head on her head board and came out to get it kissed. I went in and lay down with her for a while but she kept talking. so I left. Eventually her dad lay down with her and she went to sleep. But she told him I was mad at her:sad2: He told her I wasn't but she was bigger now and has to sleep in her own bed. She did come into my bed at about 6:30 this morning. It's a start. I'm on the way to getting my bed back and maybe Lily can get a little brother or sister now:rotfl:

Happy thoughts to all of you who sent your littles off to school this morning!:grouphug:
...t.

Darn it...I thought we could lose you!!! She found us guys! :rotfl:

(sorry the lack of carbs is making me a little punchy this morning!)

Congrats on Lily being a big girl now!!! Does she want to come up North and teach Aisling how to sleep in her own bed? Aisling has a QUEEN sized bed and STILL manages to sneak into mine most nights at some point.

Sorry for the missunderstanding about my question (sundress)

what I really wanted to asked you was If you have to make a cinderella sundress , (trying to stay true to the blue outfit) how will you make it a sundress ,I want to make a cinderella sundress but I am not too confortable sewing sleeves (have not done it in a while)

Linnette

For the sleeves, I would just make wide straps with elastic on both sides, to give it that puff look (I did this with the Giselle dress I made). The Cinderella dress has a godet in the front so there is more material right there. You could just gather it a bit more in the front to give it that look. If you didn't want to put the seam in the front, you could just put some trim down the front. I did that with Arminda's Cinderella dress. Do you want the puffs really puffy? These have netting inside, but I think a sundress would look cute with just gathered overlays to look like the puffs.

Knowing you, you probably already have this figured out though!

I made it!:cool1:

Teresa I love how the Cinderella dress turned out.
Thank you!
You all are great travel buddies! I didn't let go of the rope the whole walk over here and that's why I made it to the first page. I am awfully sleepy now though...I should stick an empty water bottle in my mouth and get some shut eye
So good night sweet friends!
:rotfl2:

I made it over too! Teresa that Cindy dress is beautiful! I like the extra bling you added to the neckline!
Thank you Tom! I've never done bling before, Lydia was fascinated with it! She helped me put them on.

I'm here, but on page 2................. I'm such a loser! I almost PM'd you '*** you were online and I know you were ready to post, but I decided not to be a pest. RATS! I should've and we could've coordinated so I could at least be on page one!!!

Next time.............. I'M BEING A PEST!!! :laughing:
Yes, please do be a pest next time! We can't have you all the way on page two!

Im here. I made it all on my own, but made it non the less. Got a lot to do today, but will be checking in throughout the day. Could use your prayers, my Father In Law has been in the hospital for about a month. They cut 2 toes off about a week ago. 6 am this morning they called that family up to the hospital. :confused3 So, thats where husband is now. thanks guys.
:hug: I hope everything works out.
Also if every one can please say a little prayer for one of my very good friends little boys. He has been having some bladder issues then they found out he was legally blind then next thing you know it his eyes are getting worse. He has been tested for so many thing and on so many meds to try to help him. Well some one suggested testing him for diabetes and their ped was a butt and didn't want to. So my girlfriend found a fried with one of those home testing machines and his numbers where crazy high! They tested his twin brother too since they pretty much eat the same thing. So today they are going to another ped begging again now with some proof to test him more seriously! I pray if this is it that they can get him leveled out and he can gain some of his site back he is only 5 and the sweetest kid.
Oh, that is awful! She needs to get VERY VERY firm and annoying with that peditrician!!!! Be a pest and don't take no for an answer!
Tereeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaa.....I was trying to follow Stephanie, but she wouldn't hold my hand. Plus, she stuck her tongue out at me!!!:snooty:

That is the same way my friend's nephew died. :sad:

I do everything pretty much the same as Steph said, but I zig zag over a heavy thread (dental floss works) instead of running two rows of stitching. I'm going to try Steph's way, though. I don't use my ruffler for gathering a skirt because I can't get it exactly the right length that way.
Stephanie! What have I told you about ditching Heather??? And to stick your tongue out too!!! TIME OUT YOUNG LADY!

I have told people the dangers of balloons before and they ACTUALLY say, "But, they are only dangerous if they are not blown up or popped"
Do they have a clue how fast a balloon goes from blown up to popped???? :confused3 Stupidity like that makes me angry! :mad:

WAIT WAIT HEATHER!!!!! You did try Steph's method, remember??? With your old machine, the one that BROKE! Right after you tried it!
Okay, I wanted to catch up on everything before I posted my big news. No, I'm not pregnant. ;) But, I am about ready to burst with excitement!!

We had a family reunion at a park yesterday and I was chatting with my cousin. She was a hot-shot in the sewing industry and even wrote a few books (her name was Tracy Helmer, she has since gotten a divorce and remarried and stopped sewing). I am ashamed to say that I had never read her books and didn't even know what they were about. Apparently, they were about machine embroidery! Wow, I just did a search for her on amazon and there are 3 books on there written by her. I'm so ashamed. Anyway, we were chatting and I told her that Teresa sewed Tessa's shirt (the ice cream cone one) and that I did the applique. She said "You're not ready for a $5,000 embroidery machine yet, are you?" I laughed and said "I would love one and I was looking at them on the internet yesterday." She said "Well, I've got the Husqvarna Designer 1 just sitting in my basement. Do you want to use it?" Her husband chimed in with "I'll even carry it out to your car for you."

2.gif
:eek:
1.gif

This is the EXACT same machine I had been drooling over online, thinking that I would NEVER be able to afford it!!!

It is the most fantastic looking machine ever!!! It does EVERYTHING!!!!! It has a HUGE embroidery hoop, you can customize your own designs, I have no idea what else it does!!!!!! Here's a link to all the info on the sewing machine:

http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/us/402_452.htm

She's going to be gone this week (taking her son to college), but she said I could come over and pick it up next Tuesday. She'll even show me how to use it. As I understand it, I can borrow it as long as I want. I still need to discuss with her how much she will hate me if I break her machine and things like that.

I am beside myself with excitement!!!! I am positively GIDDY!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
2.gif
7.gif
5.gif
1.gif
7.gif
Boy, I wish I had a cousin like that......

Or

Well, well, she gave ME her mother's 25 year old machine to use! and she TOLD me about this great embroidery machine that she had.....

well this is a bummer. I was 10 pages behind, and my quotes won't go from the old thread to this one. so here is what I remember

teresa Joy....That Cinderella dress turned out great! I can't believe you couldn't convice your daughter to try it on with a petti. Is she tired of taking petti pictures?
Maureen, you have to click Post on the old thread, and then you copy and paste that into a reply over here.

Thank you about the Cindy dress! I think the problem with Lydia is she was already heading out the door when I told her it needed a petti. She didn't want to stop!

One with the elephant in the back...no that is me in the green shirt...the elephant in the brown one in the back..:lmao:
th_P8170057.jpg

What a great day!!!!
What a fun day!!!!! Your daughter looks like you!

th_school5.jpg

It's only a half day today, so I think we may go see a movie and out to eat tonight, Caleb's pick, of course! So, I'm sure we'll be seeing Fly Me to the Moon and eating at either Red Robin or Chili's! LOL! I miss him already . . .
They are so sweet!!!!! :grouphug: to you though! I bet he will be so excited when he gets home!!! Lydia wants to see that movie too. Have fun!

Good Morning Gang! I made it over Safe and Sound!!! It's so tough to move on a Monday morning

Well COMPLETELY OT...today is my first day of South Beach. Wish me luck

Good luck!

Im here. I made it all on my own, but made it non the less. Got a lot to do today, but will be checking in throughout the day. Could use your prayers, my Father In Law has been in the hospital for about a month. They cut 2 toes off about a week ago. 6 am this morning they called that family up to the hospital. So, thats where husband is now. thanks guys.

:hug:

Also if every one can please say a little prayer for one of my very good friends little boys. He has been having some bladder issues then they found out he was legally blind then next thing you know it his eyes are getting worse. He has been tested for so many thing and on so many meds to try to help him. Well some one suggested testing him for diabetes and their ped was a butt and didn't want to. So my girlfriend found a fried with one of those home testing machines and his numbers where crazy high! They tested his twin brother too since they pretty much eat the same thing. So today they are going to another ped begging again now with some proof to test him more seriously! I pray if this is it that they can get him leveled out and he can gain some of his site back he is only 5 and the sweetest kid.

:hug:

Tessa was laughing so hard at the picture of Luke that she was snorting. She also HAD to call her Grandma right away and tell her about it!

I love the bedding you made for Lily's baby. So cute! I bet she loved it!

Her birthday outfit turned out adorable, especially for a last minute thing!

Look at that beautiful Jayden!! BTW,
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

10.gif

JAYDEN!!

WHAT??? I missed an IKEA opportunity last year??? Plus you can LEAVE the kids with someone? WHAT??? I will definitely have to come back!!!

Good luck! I said I was going to start Weight Watchers again today, but so far I haven't....

I kept looking at Luke sleeping back there and laughing :rotfl2: I guess I should've taken the bottle out, but I was too busy getting it on video with my little digital camera.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my girls everyone!

There is an Ikea pretty close to my house--with the childcare playroom and everything, you should really come visit!

I have to get off the computer and get myself to WW for my Monday morning weigh in. :scared: I'm askeeeeered!!!

Okay, I wanted to catch up on everything before I posted my big news. No, I'm not pregnant. ;) But, I am about ready to burst with excitement!!

We had a family reunion at a park yesterday and I was chatting with my cousin. She was a hot-shot in the sewing industry and even wrote a few books (her name was Tracy Helmer, she has since gotten a divorce and remarried and stopped sewing). I am ashamed to say that I had never read her books and didn't even know what they were about. Apparently, they were about machine embroidery! Wow, I just did a search for her on amazon and there are 3 books on there written by her. I'm so ashamed. Anyway, we were chatting and I told her that Teresa sewed Tessa's shirt (the ice cream cone one) and that I did the applique. She said "You're not ready for a $5,000 embroidery machine yet, are you?" I laughed and said "I would love one and I was looking at them on the internet yesterday." She said "Well, I've got the Husqvarna Designer 1 just sitting in my basement. Do you want to use it?" Her husband chimed in with "I'll even carry it out to your car for you."

This is the EXACT same machine I had been drooling over online, thinking that I would NEVER be able to afford it!!!

It is the most fantastic looking machine ever!!! It does EVERYTHING!!!!! It has a HUGE embroidery hoop, you can customize your own designs, I have no idea what else it does!!!!!! Here's a link to all the info on the sewing machine:

She's going to be gone this week (taking her son to college), but she said I could come over and pick it up next Tuesday. She'll even show me how to use it. As I understand it, I can borrow it as long as I want. I still need to discuss with her how much she will hate me if I break her machine and things like that.

:banana: :banana: :banana: That is soooo cool! Okay now, I'll be sending you some fabric pieces to embroider for me. I"ll buy the design for you and you put it on, okay? :laughing:

P8170057.jpg

What a great day!!!!

What a fun day! I miss the zoo. We have a season pass and haven't been all summer. :sad2:

Subbing to the new thread. I hope to keep up with this one better than I did with part 7.

Aleah's 5th birthday is today. Nothing exciting, though. I'm working and then she and Heidi have gymnastics. We'll do a cake later tonight. She's having a party on Saturday for all of the relatives.

Happy birthday Aleah! August 18 is a great day for a girl to be born! ;)

He looks so handsome for his first day of school! Okay no more procrastinating. Time to go to WW and weigh in. :sad1:

Did you get a call from DW? Make sure you call them back and don't just call dining. I tried the dining number first and there was not much available. I returned the call that was left and the CM was able to get me an ADR that was not available through the regular dining number.

Actually PM me. I think I have an extra CP lunch ADR on that day. I can check and maybe was can switch it to you.

Unfortunately, thanks to the lovely DIS, I knew about it before they called. I called and was able to reschedule CP on my own for the 6th, but was hoping to switch 1900 to the 4th and eat at CP on the 11th. Since I cancelled it before they called, I have no option but to call Disney Dining. Ugh...

Thanks for the offer about lunch, but we won't get to MK until around 2, if we still go there and not somewhere else...and we really like the dinner buffet there.

HeatherSue, I think God blessed you back for all the time you and Teresa spend maintaining the thread and encouraging everyone! ( I say and Teresa because I'm sure you're going to let her use it, right?)

I know we have some NC people here..Any great fabric stores there?

2.gif
:eek:
1.gif

:banana: :banana: :banana:
2.gif
7.gif
5.gif
1.gif
7.gif

WOW Heather, color me jealous!!! I was just looking at a used machine in the flea market for about 450. But it just wasn't what I want. I told B to start saving b/c It's going to cost him thousands of dollars to get a machine to do what I want it to. You are sooooo lucky!!!! I can't wait to see what you make!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
...t.

I thought I would post some more pics from my April trip. Here are the girls at Epcot in the HSM outfits I made them.
th_disneypictures2008142-1-1.jpg

th_disneypictures2008125.jpg
They look so cute!!! I love the outfits you made them!

So here I am.
I got Mac off to his first day at a new school in a new full time gifted program. We finally went shopping to pick up some non uniform clothes since the policy was rescinded and he was being such a boy!!!! He wouldn't pick out anything. And this morning when he came out of his room what do I see???? HE'S WEARING A UNIFORM!!!! Jeeash, all that fuss over shopping and he wears the stinkin' uniform.

...t.

I hope Gavin has a great day at his new school!

And yeah for Lily sleeping in her big girl bed and wearing big girl undies!!!

Your last line has me crackying up though!!!!! :rotfl2:

HeatherSue, I think God blessed you back for all the time you and Teresa spend maintaining the thread and encouraging everyone! ( I say and Teresa because I'm sure you're going to let her use it, right?)

Yeah, I'm SURE she will.... But, I don't live THAT close to her, so I doubt I'll ever use it.

HEY STEPH!!!!!!! are you battening down the hatches??? I think we are not opening the shop at all tomorrow. Have they closed your schools for tomorrow? We're still waiting to find out.

...t.

I can't believe I'm WAYYYY back on page 5...geesh..oh well. The girls got off to a good start this morning...I forgot to put their lunches in their backpacks...Neither one wants to go through the lunch line but today they will have too. Here is a photo of them before they seperated for the day.
IrelandandLexieChristmas20072968.jpg

Ireland wanted a messenger bag this year, and to wear her Hanna Montana shirt...she's never even watched the show..:confused3 she also wouldn't let me pull up her hair, she wanted it down....whatever...:rotfl: and so another year begins....

am I the only BAD MOTHER in this group :lmao:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
that cannot wait for my children to go back to school:rotfl: so I can have the whole place for myself
and run naked thru the whole house doing the banana dance :banana: :banana: :rotfl2:

Linnette

I thought I would post some more pics from my April trip. Here are the girls at Epcot in the HSM outfits I made them.
th_disneypictures2008142-1-1.jpg

I love these, but Caity (the oldest) is already growing out of the top I made. :sad2: Her, um, girls are developing, which makes me sad. She is growing up and I want her to stay little. I guess you can't stop time from passing, no matter how much you want to.

And one more, here are the pics of them at Ohana's in the shirts I made them.

th_disneypictures2008125.jpg

Oh, so cute! I especially love the Ohana shirts! Great job!

I can't believe I'm WAYYYY back on page 5...geesh..oh well. The girls got off to a good start this morning...I forgot to put their lunches in their backpacks...Neither one wants to go through the lunch line but today they will have too. Here is a photo of them before they seperated for the day.
th_IrelandandLexieChristmas20072968.jpg

Ireland wanted a messenger bag this year, and to wear her Hanna Montana shirt...she's never even watched the show..:confused3 she also wouldn't let me pull up her hair, she wanted it down....whatever...:rotfl: and so another year begins....

Oh my - Ireland looks SO grown up! I know that's not what you want to hear! And Alexis is so cute in her back to school custom! Both of your girls are gorgeous!

Im here. I made it all on my own, but made it non the less. Got a lot to do today, but will be checking in throughout the day. Could use your prayers, my Father In Law has been in the hospital for about a month. They cut 2 toes off about a week ago. 6 am this morning they called that family up to the hospital. :confused3 So, thats where husband is now. thanks guys.

:hug: Hope things work out for your family.

I am so frustrated! I was making a purse las night using fusible fleece and my machine jammed so bad I can't get it to work with out making this horrid noise and dragging the material down to the bobbin area! UGH! So After 2 hours of working on it I decided to give up and take my machine into the dealer today. Fro pete sake it is only a month old! :scared1: :mad: :headache: :headache: :headache: I really hope they can fix it and have it right back to me today. Just in case i brought out my old machine which is on its last leg and figured I would try to make it work and got it going for now. So I will use that. I have stopped working on the purse with the fusible fleece since I realized every time my machine jams really bad it is because of fusible fleece! What am I doing wrong??????????? I might have to just sew another material behind the fusible fleece then cut it close to the seem so it doesn't add bulk. I might even email the author of the pattern and see if they have a suggestion. I can tell you this I am not using my new good machine for fusible fleece any more!!!! I have decided once it is fixed my old machine will be the one who does the purses! :headache:
Any suggestions?!?!?!?!?!?

When I am making purses I use a heavy duty needle (for denim) and go super slow. That's the only advice I have. I hope you can get it working again!

Tereeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaa.....I was trying to follow Stephanie, but she wouldn't hold my hand. Plus, she stuck her tongue out at me!!!:snooty:

What? That is not true at all. I was sticking my tongue at Teresa because she says I need supervision at the dismeet! :snooty:

Stephres ~ I don't use my ruffler either. I don't really like the way mine ends up looking more like little pleats than hand gathered ruffles. I am sure that there is an expert creative mind out there that coule adjust it and make the ruffles look perfect, but that's not me!

I have actually just started marking off sections on the ruffle and the garment, so I know how much of the ruffle each section should get, and then just scrunching it up as I sew. This has given me the bestest, fastest results!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the ruffler. Whatever works is the best! :thumbsup2

Cute! I love all the pictures!

What a little sweetie! I hope he has a great first day!

You are such a tease, are you going to post us two pictures a week? I want to see them all!

WAIT WAIT HEATHER!!!!! You did try Steph's method, remember??? With your old machine, the one that BROKE! Right after you tried it!

Why do I always get blamed? A time out and accused of breaking a sewing machine? :sad1:

I kept looking at Luke sleeping back there and laughing :rotfl2: I guess I should've taken the bottle out, but I was too busy getting it on video with my little digital camera.

So funny! I kept going back and looking at that picture over and over. You have a print it out and put it in his room or something. It is so cute!

I was thinking that too, but now I am rethinking since I have been accused of breaking her old machine. :snooty:

HEY STEPH!!!!!!! are you battening down the hatches??? I think we are not opening the shop at all tomorrow. Have they closed your schools for tomorrow? We're still waiting to find out.

...t.

We are supposed to meet the teachers today and start our first day tomorrow. The news announced that the first day was canceled, then back on, so we won't know what's going on until tonight.

I need to stop by the grocery store and buy some more water. Other than that, I think we are all set.

Stay safe!

I love Ireland's bag! They look so cute. None of the girls Jacob's age wear their hair up anymore so it must be a older elementary girl thing.

I made it here also! I wanted to sew but DS was on the spectrum yesterday and have had a headache since yesterday morning. So the costume is just sitting for now.

Linnette, I sure do wish you were here to help me. I mean in my house. The bust keeps coming out huge. I am planning on trying again on a sheet on Wednesday morning.

I also got out my serger and 1 of the needles is broken.

I hate to be so stupid but can I use a regular machine needle in it? I have had it for years but was never taught a thing on it.

am I the only BAD MOTHER in this group :lmao:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
that cannot wait for my children to go back to school:rotfl: so I can have the whole place for myself
and run naked thru the whole house doing the banana dance :banana: :banana: :rotfl2:

Linnette

NO! You're not alone! I'm a member of the BAD MOTHER club! I haven't made plans to run naked through the house yet though. HMMM...

hi april!!!

YOU ARE NOT STUPID!!!!:mad:

I just got a new serger recently and I am still learning myself, when I first got it I plugged the machine in and was not working I got so upset and finally I called the store that I purchased the machine from, on the phone the guy asked me if after I plug the machine in I turned it on:rotfl2: :rotfl2: to tell you the story short I totally forgot about the on/off button...

take the needle out if is a single one I think ( anybody can correct me if i am wrong) you can use a regular one

ps: hope your baby feels better!!<hugs>

Linnette

OK, so we WON'T be seeing Fly Me to the Moon. I guess it is only in limited theaters - no AMC theater around here is playing it and only 2 Dickinson theaters in the country have it - one in Arizona and one in Arkansas. A bit too far of a drive, huh? Honestly, I'm a little miffed. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that they mention in the commercials for the movie that it will only be in a few theaters. Grrrrr. I'm glad we didn't mention the movie to Caleb yet. Now to think of something else to do this afternoon. . .

NO! You're not alone! I'm a member of the BAD MOTHER club! I haven't made plans to run naked through the house yet though. HMMM...

How do you guys know I'm not naked right now? I love my kids, but they were begging for some structure in their lives! They think they were fighting over the t.v. station, but what they were really wanting is to go to school!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter