Discount after paid in full

BRDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have a Universal package paid in full and noticed a new offer on the Universal site. For the same period, hotel, room and tickets, the offer reduces in US$500,00 my total. Can I apply this discount to my paid reservation. Will Loews refund my credit card? I'm asking here before I call because english is not my first language and sometimes speaking on the phone in an international call is very dificult for me. Thanks in advance.

Are you in the penalty phase of your package?

Thanks for the answer, I'm still on the period that i can cancel it but I don't think I will do it and make another one because it takes a lot of time for my international cc to be refunded.

have a similar situation but no package, I purchased the park tickets separately again from the universal site but I noticed that now for my same dates in July 3 nights hard rock hotel the price is lower, at the moment I have only paid for the first night because copsi was asked for in the reservation so I didn't pay the hotel in full, I don't know if they can automatically change the reservation and apply the new rate. I don't know if all this can also be done by email or just by phone but I absolutely don't want to cancel the booking then rebook because in my opinion it would take a long time for the refund even if I still have a lot of time before I arrive at the universal parks. What to do?

no package, I purchased the park tickets separately again from the universal site but I noticed that now for my same dates in July 3 nights hard rock hotel the price is lower
Are you already booked at Hard Rock? If you are changing the room type within the same hotel, you should be able to change it online (there is a "my reservations" link at the top of the Universal hotels booking site, you can view/modify/cancel using that link). If you are changing room types/dates, it'll let you swap easily. If it's just a better price on the same room type, you have to make some other change for it to adjust to the new price - usually adding a fake child is the easiest (if room is not at max capacity already). If you can't do this from the "my reservations" link, you should be able to do it on the phone.

@BRDisney I unfortunately don't know as much with packages - I would start with an email, hopefully they can help you that way.

Thanks, I used the chat and they informed me that I have to try to phone. I'll try e-mail and get back to post what I could do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter