discount on discovery cove?

melgrek

Earning My Ears
Good morning, Does anyone know if a discount is available for DC? Does AAA or any other club offer one? I really want to do this for a family of 4, but $800 is alot of money. I tried to make reservations on the website, thinking maybe I could pay a deposit, and this would give me time to save, but had to be paid in full. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Only AP (annual passholders) get discounts.
There is a Sea World board here, and this subject was discussed on it. There is only 1 suggestion.
1. Have the adults skip the dolphin swim, that will save some money. The dolphin swim is only 20 minutes, plus you can pet the dolphins at Sea World. And yes, the adults can watch their children do the swim, you're about 20 yards away on the shore.
Otherwise, you just have to save up for it. Yes, it's alot of money, but it's worth it. I used the example of a ski trip to Vail, I'm saving right now and my family is going next year. It's worth the money to visit DC, and everyone agrees on this one.

Actually you can get a small discount at the AAA South offices - I found out about it on http://www.orlandotripplanner.com . Click on Discount Tickets then scroll down to Discovery Cove - they mention the AAA discount there with a web site link to the info. The discount is about $6.00 for non dolphin swims, $7.75 for dolphin swims. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter