• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount tickets online

Beckles

DIS Veteran
I needed to buy a five-park flexticket and tickets for Sea World and Busch Gardens. There aren't a lot of places on the web. There's Ticketmania, which looks good and I've heard good things about, but I found this place:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/floridatickets/index.html

through Yahoo. They were cheaper than Ticketmania, so I gave them a shot, and I'd highly recommend them from my experience. Delivery through the mail was superfast (ordered Sunday night, received the tickets on Wednesday, so they must have shipped Monday) and they even included a 30 minute AT&T phone card in the package, along with the usual assortment of brochures and coupons and maps!

Thanks, Beckles... being the resident CHEAPSKATE I always appreciate deals!:bounce:

One more thing. I didn't mean to be rude to our hosts here, who I know have their own ticket sales, but they don't offer FlexTickets! I would have even paid more from them since they do host the boards, but they don't even sell the tickets I wanted to buy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter