Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I now have only 2 more of the AP discount cards left. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time and receive 10% off the price. If anyone is interested just send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW, but time is running out! :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Bumping agian.... email me today and they'll be in the mail Monday morning :cheer2:

I have one left and would love to help someone save some money. I can mail out tomorrow morning!! If you are planning on buying an AP before the end of July, save some $$$ by using this discount card!!!

I wish Disney would allow us to use the cards online or over the phone. DH and I won't be in WDW for a few months, but we were going to order our passes now since we have the funds for them. Even if we could start them now we could use them for our Nov and Feb trips, but I guess there isn't a way to do that. Bummer.

3 cards left for anyone who wants them (each card can be used for 10% off up to 6 AP/PAPs), just PM me (or email hburke@gmail.com) and they will be in the mail the same or next day.

I have one little hot card left! If you would like it, PM me with your info and I will get it out right away!!! Just remember, it has to be used before July 31st at the ticket window. :thumbsup2

I now have only 2 more of the AP discount cards left. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time and receive 10% off the price. If anyone is interested just send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW, but time is running out! :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Bumping again.... Email me and they will be in the mail first thing in the morning or before the PO closes at night....:dance3:

Time is running out! Email me and I will have them in the mail first thing Tuesday morning! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me or PM'd me about getting me a discount card in Orlando on Monday. BrettS told me he is down there this weekend and can drop a discount card off for me at the All Star Sports front desk.

So, I should be all set! Yippie...an annual pass! We are very excited! :banana:

Thanks everybody! :yay:

Eric

Just letting everyone know that everything worked out great! BrettS left a discount card in an envelope at the desk at All Star Sports and I got it right when I checked in. My wife and I went over to EPCOT and purchased two Annual Passes without any questions or fuss. Just turned over the card and got about $50 off each pass for a total savings of about $100. Nice!

So, thanks for everyone's help and thanks especially to BrettS for taking the time to walk that discount card over to All Star Sports!

Eric

Okay I messed up BIG time

Thanks to Lisa & Cathy (you know who you are I will email/PM you later) I have received TWO AP Discount cards. Anyone needing one I can meet you any afternoon beginning tomorrow (Wednesday 7/22) through the final day to use this OR I can mail it out to you asap just as these kind dissers did for me. Email me at wdw1998@aol.com and I'll send you my phone number so we can work this out to pay it forward. :thumbsup2

Moral of the story when you work crazy hours make sure you are very alert when :surfweb:

Bless you both & I promise one way or the other the additional card will be used

Ruthie :blush:

We still have discount cards left, if any one needs them. Just send me a message, and I can get them in the mail today.

Bumping.... you still have 10 days left....
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter