• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts at IOA/USF

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Okay... Does anyone know exactly what cards are good for what discounts at the parks & restaurants. I have been to USF/IOA four times this year, (it always seems to change) with another trip coming up next week. I never know which card to pull out for what & end of flashing them all! Also can you use your room key to get priority seating at the restaurants???? Thanks!

You're right, it always seems to change. AAA is always a safe bet.

My strategy is to ask the waiter or cashier: What discounts are available?

Sometimes I think that the employees themselves are so confused about which cards get discounts that they'll give you a discount if you show your health club membership. ;)

My AAA card got us a discount every place we ate. You can use your room key for PS in some restaurants.

Thanks, I guess I'll just ask & flash the AAA card. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I generally show my cards and in one place the clerk actually pushed separate buttons to check each card. For the most part they come out the same but the annual pass did get me a better discount on some merchandise I purchased.

AAA gets you a 10% discount at most places in US & IOA and some places in CityWalk. Even a lot of the carts in the parks gave you the discount.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter