Discounts on Universal Passes

Park hopping is encouraged... Yes, you can use it in both parks on the same day.

If you stay on-site, your room key gives you Front-Of-The Line Access. so you might make sure that the days you are staying there you are at one of the three resorts (Hard Rock, Portifino, or Royal PAcific) You might check for a package that comes with tickets (you may get an even better ticket price that way)

:bounce:

Does anyone know what the cutoff ages are? Does a 3 year old need a ticket, and at what ages is a child considered to be an adult? Is it like WDW?...3 years old-need a ticket, age 9 turns to adult price? I'm considering buying the 2/3 day through Fan club, but it will only work for me if the ages are more flexible than Disney! I have DDs that are 3,9 & 11!

I, too, called Universal about the $89 tickets for 5 days worth of fun. Somehow, we also got to talking about an even better offer for those who buy on-line with MasterCard - you get 5 tickets for the price of 4. You pay $385.19 and that gets you 5 tickets. The promo is for real (I bought some) and you have to pay with MasterCard. You can click to that promo by going to
https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp?merchant=mastercard

Enjoy!

I have no doubt that the 5 days for the price of 4 is legit. My question is do they have a time limit on the tickets? We are a family of 3, so obviously we'll need 3 tickets. If we buy the limit of 6 tickets do the 3 that we won't be using have an expiration date or are they good forever?

Not sure, why don't you make a list of questions and call them. I think the best number would be their internet bookings department, if not they can direct you to the right place.....Universal tries to help.
(888) 837-2273

Don't forget to ask if they give you a Fan Club Card Discount
(if they ask for the code tell them you have an old card that doesn't have a code, and get a card before you get there from TinkerBarb if you haven't already!)

:bounce:

OK, I just got off of the phone and was told the 5 day for the price of 4 Master Card tickets do not have an expiration other than 5 days after first use. So if you're like my and family of 3 it might make sense to buy the maximum of 6 and save 3 for your next trip.

Sorry no Fan Club discount on these tix.

Uno
Not sure where you're getting the maximum amount of tix at 6. It would only allow me to buy 1 set (5 tickets for the price of 4). We're a family of 3 also. We'll use 3 this year and have 2 left over for next year. I think I'm going to use the Kraft promotion and get my 6th ticket for $81.95 now.

Uno
Sorry, I just re-read several previous posts. I see now that you're talking about the 6 tix max with the bonus pass. I thought you were talking about the mastercard 5 tix for price of 4 promotion.

I bought 2 groups of the buy 4 get one free MCard offer! I did it as 2 seperate transactions becouse I was buying for 2 different familys. They received the tickets today! I hope this helps.:D

Wallytosa

(Quote)
Universal Orlando Bonus Pass
Is this for real at Universal's site? The Universal Orlando Bonus Pass. Am I reading this correctly? For $89.95 I can get basically a 5-day pass for both parks, as long as those 5 days are used consecutively? We're only going for 2 days, but that's cheaper than a 2-day, 2-park pass which is $96.95. This just sounds too good to be true?!! What's the catch? Thanks. (/Quote)

The reason they make these offers are because they want you to come to their park, eat in their resturants, buy gifts at their stores and stay at their hotels. If you buy a tickets for 5 days you might be more inclined to stay at a Universal hotel rather than a Disney Hotel. If you where planning to buy a 2 day pass but now you get a 5 day even if you only use 3 days that is one day they take away from Disney. Then mastercard wants to beat our visa for you charge card money. Its all about marketing.

I have a 30 consective day pass for Disney and a 5 day for Universal I plan to do daytime at Disney water parks ect. and then go to Universal at night after all the people with kids have gone home. I will be able to mix and match pretty freely.

Is the Universal Pass for 5 days $89.95 or $99.95? Where is the information for it?

looks like the 5 day has gone up to 94.95 now...am i seeing this right????? i just went to the site ohanafamily gave and that is what i found....

They change from time to time...Ask if there is a Fan Club Promotion...

Gosh become a AAA memeber! You can get just their road service which mroe than pays for itself! Wes aved $200 on our Universal tickets. We got the preferred passes, included free parking and 20% merchandise 15% off restaurants in the park,( that run $68 for $119 online , only $109 if you go to the office). You get disocutns at restarants, hotels etc. It only runs $40 a year for the road service.....
SUper worth it.... you can renew for $99

Just a note here. We went in May of last year and they were offering a buy 1 day get 1 day free ticket . The second day could be used at any time, wonder if they'll do that in May this year too?:Pinkbounc

veggiemamma, Could you please explain the preferred pass. I don't see it anywhere on the AAA site or the Universal site. Can these be easily bought?
Thanks

Ok I bought the 5 day passes online w/ kraft promo for $81.95 ea.
Now here is my question:

CityWalk Party Pass** to select live entertainment venues, for 5 consecutive days, including first day of use "

Has anyone used this at City Walk ? Which are the "select venues" And is there usually a fee to get into citywalk like there is at Disney's Pleasure Island after a certain time?

I also bought the 5 day, $81.95 passes.. The other was too much money for the short time I plan on being there this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter