Discounts or code rates for December?

LadyTrampScamp&Angel

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :)

I don't recall if there have been great offers in the past for the first couple of weeks in December. Could anyone fill me in on what Disney has historically offered for this time?

Any thoughts on what might be offered this year?

Thank you!

Historically it has been nothing other than DC or AAA. However last year, for the first time, AP rates were extended from the fall all the way through December 25. Who knows for this year?

BrianD is right...historically not much besides DC and AAA. AP rates were offered for the first time last year, but I don't think we will see AP rates this year in December. JMO.

I personally am hoping for a discount code for early Decebmer, when I am going, but again, it's unknown *if* it will happen at all.

The current code has to be booked by July 8. Probably a week or 2 after that we will see if other codes will be released for later this year.

Thanks guys. I'm booked with a DC rate and keeping my fingers crossed for a good promo code/postcard - something better!

Have a good afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter