Discovery Cove Christmas Day? Your experience with December visits? Any rush to leave right at 5?

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
I have been to Discovery Cove before so I should already know the answer to my third question but I don't remember! I am wondering if it's a leisurely get out of the water and get showered, etc. at 5pm or if we need to be walking out of the park at 5?

I have never been to Discovery Cove in Winter. I know Florida in December weather wise is a total game of chance but I'm curious what your experience has been and also wonder what happens if weather is cold/yucky and you aren't able to re-book during the days you are vacationing?

Lastly, I am curious if anyone has been to Discovery Cove on Christmas Day and what that was like?

Thank you!

When we were at Discovery Cove about a month ago, we did not feel rushed at the end of the day at all. Just before the beach area closed, we walked back to our locker on the other side of the park, gathered our things, and took showers. As I was trying to hurry along some of our party, we chatted with an employee who indicated that there was no hurry for us to leave. The gift shop also stays open until the last guest leaves.

Discovery Cove is a great day - we love it.

What I heard is you could reschedule your appointment in 7 days period. I will be there this Friday. I could check for you. And also someone told me some water areas are heated and also they have the wetsuit which should be fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter