Discovery Cove dressing room question

Dawnie

Mouseketeer
We will be at Discovery Cove on December 6th and I have a question about the dressing room area.

We are going to a concert that night at House of Blues in Downtown Disney, and need to eat dinner and be there before 7:00. Should we plan on enough time to go back to our hotel (All Star Sports) to get ready, or is the dressing room area at DC good enough to prepare for a night on the town? :cool: Nice showers? Enough plug-ins? Big enough mirrors for me and my teenage daughter? :D How busy are things at closing time? Will we need to hit the showers early?

Any info would be great!

Dawn

I would say the dressing rooms are more than adequate for your needs. My only hesitation would be how dressed up you plan to get and how well your evening duds would fare in the locker 9which is actually as fairly good size).

The ladies room was fine... I do recall seeing a pic posted on them, but cant remember the link...

They had large mirrors, shampoo, conditioner, ample towels, and full length mirrors... BTW, not that it matters, all feminine products are no cost as well, but displayed discreetly...

Thanks!

I figured for the money it costs to get in there, they were not going to be "campground quality", but I just wanted to make sure! :D

Dawn

The only thing to keep in mind is that you will probably have to walk back across the sand to get to the exits after you shower. At least we had to from the dressing rooms we used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter