DisDads Fantasy Football 2012

Well our Draft is over... Mickey finished up first... followed by Goofy... then Donald.

Took 6-7 days this time... vs. 4-5 from last season.

Just a reminder... First Come First Serve Waivers open up tomorrow (Tuesday Aug 28) for any last minute roster adjustments you may need to make.

Hard to believe...but this was an actual issue last season. Submitting Line-ups. :sad2:

For 2012 the NFL has decided to have a Thursday game every week...with the exception of Week 1 which has the Kickoff game a day earlier...on Wednesday Sept 5. Watch the habits of some of the last minute guys that show up a few minutes before Kick-off Sunday to set their line-ups... these Thursday Games will bite you.

Players Lock at the Kick-off of thier games... so if they are on your bench... they stay on the bench... if they were in your line-up they stay in your line-up. If they are Free Agents... they stay Free Agents. (All Free Agents Lock at Kick-off Sunday.)

Week1... there are no Starters set for you... so be sure to set your first line-up. :thumbsup2

Weeks 2-16... the previous weeks line-up will be carried over... however PLEASE be mindful of Playing Status and Bye weeks.

Also I would suggest you set your Line-up sometime on Thursday prior to Kick-off...tweak starters as news becomes available about a players status thru Sunday/Monday.

To submit your line-up there are 3 easy ways to get there...

1] Side Bar Commands...
Line-up_sidebar.jpg

2] Owners Menu...
Line-up_menu.jpg

3] My Team Tab...
Line-up_MyTeamTab.jpg

Once you get there from one of these methods... your team should be displayed... Using My Duckburg duck as an Example...

We start 1 QB... 2-3 RBs* ... 3-4 WRs* ... 1 TE... 1 PK... 1 Def Team.

*Since we have 1 Flex RB/WR we can Start 3RBs + 3WRs ...or... 2RBs + 4WRs.

Line-up_Roster.jpg

Once you have everyone Checked...be sure and hit the "Submit Lineup" button at the bottom of the page.

A successful submission should look like this... Showing the week... and Date/Time it was submitted...
Line-up_success.jpg

IF you have an ERROR such as in this example I forgot to put in a Flex Starter... you will see some RED text in your Submission...
Line-up_error.jpg

OR in this example... I selected TOO MANY Players and it will not allow the Submission...
Line-up_error2.jpg

It is very important that you submit your line-ups early this year... we have a TRIPLE-HEADER schedule. So if you fail... you are not only hurting yourself in 3 games... you are also letting every league mate down by giving potential playoff contenders and easy win.

Would also like to add... if you have trouble setting your line-up for a Technical issue or an emergency... IF I or co-commish get an email/text/call "time stamped" prior to the Kick-off of involved players games... we can make post/in game changes. Please don't make me do this. As I really don't want to.

Well our Draft is over... Mickey finished up first... followed by Goofy... then Donald.

Took 6-7 days this time... vs. 4-5 from last season.

Just a reminder... First Come First Serve Waivers open up tomorrow (Tuesday Aug 28) for any last minute roster adjustments you may need to make.

Did you go and get Favre? You could use a few more QBs. I had planned to take RG3 & Seahawks Def. Since I didn't pre- draft, you must have been cheating.

To submit your line-up there are 3 easy ways to get there...

IF you have an ERROR such as in this example I forgot to put in a Flex Starter...

It is very important that you submit your line-ups early this year... we have a TRIPLE-HEADER schedule. So if you fail... you are not only hurting yourself in 3 games... you are also letting every league mate down by giving potential playoff contenders and easy win.

Did I miss a flex starter position and a triple header schedule?

Did you go and get Favre? You could use a few more QBs.

You mean Favre wasn't taken... better get to the site fast...

I had planned to take RG3 & Seahawks Def. Since I didn't pre- draft, you must have been cheating.
::yes::

Did I miss a flex starter position and a triple header schedule?
We had the Flex Starter last season...

Triple Headers new...but announced in emails...here...there...In a box...with a fox...etc.

You play one from each Division each week... weeks 1-10. 11-12 Cycles thru your own Division. so you play everyone once...some within your own Division Twice...even tried to make sure Nemisisisisis play twice.

Triple Headers new...but announced in emails...here...there...In a box...with a fox...etc.

You play one from each Division each week... weeks 1-10. 11-12 Cycles thru your own Division. so you play everyone once...some within your own Division Twice...even tried to make sure Nemisisisisis play twice.

I was thinking of a Yahoo Flex QB/RB/WR/TE position. Since my keeper picks were gone, I went all WR this year. We'll see how this strategy works.

You mean Favre wasn't taken... better get to the site fast...

::yes::

It's a RB/WR flex but it is not officially labelled as a Flex. Your can start 2 or 3 RBs and 3 or 4 WRs.

Football Starts in 4 days and the following have no lineup set and risk losing 3 games...

• Motley Muppets
  • If You Had Wins
  • Maelstrom Kingpins
  • Enchanted Tiki Romo
  • Raiders of the Caribbean
  • Philharmagics
  • Tortuga Cowboys
  • Jasmine's Necklace
  • BLT Goats
  • Beirgarten Bums

Football Starts in 4 days and the following have no lineup set and risk losing 3 games...

• Motley Muppets
  • If You Had Wins
  • Maelstrom Kingpins
  • Enchanted Tiki Romo
  • Philharmagics
  • Tortuga Cowboys
  • Jasmine's Necklace
  • BLT Goats
  • Beirgarten Bums

I still have some competitions going in in my camp. Some pretty good battles going on for the starting spots.

• Motley Muppets
  • If You Had Wins
  • Maelstrom Kingpins
  • Enchanted Tiki Romo
  • Philharmagics
  • Tortuga Cowboys
  • Jasmine's Necklace
  • BLT Goats
  • Beirgarten Bums

What, I don't have 5 minutes before kickoff anymore?

I don't think so. I just didn't know if we were scoring by ones or total wins.

I'm joking.

There are 3 games per week. So you could be any combination of 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3. I guess ties are also possible.

I'm joking.

There are 3 games per week. So you could be any combination of 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3. I guess ties are also possible.

Exactly Chris...

Also...last year looking at the Play All records in the Power Rank... there were 4 ties last season. Would be rare but possible.

I'm new to the league. Can someone explain the confidence pool and survivor picks? I didn't see any explanation on the site.

Is survivor where you pick a winner but you can't pick that team again all year? As soon as you lose, you're out.

And confidence is where you pick winners for each game of the week and rank them by how confident you are? I just don't know if 16 is the most confident or 1 is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter