DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy ownage.

Nate,

My Fantasy says to set a lineup for Week 17. Are we doing one extra game?

Not that I know of.

We done...for now.

A few dads have set their lineups. I was matched up against Captain O again, which could be a .6 rematch and didn't know if you set that intentionally. But, since Rodgers will be sitting, it wouldn't have been much of a rematch.

Pick 'em Games are still open. Battle for number one in both pools.

Somehow I missed the pick em games in MFL. I'm in the Yahoo league. Was MFL against the spread as well?

Somehow I missed the pick em games in MFL. I'm in the Yahoo league. Was MFL against the spread as well?

No, the MFL was straight picks, but points were given based off of how you "weighted" the games. For example, if there were 16 games in a week, you would put a "bet" of 16 points on the game you thought was a guaranteed win. You would put 15 points on the next best game in your mind and so on down to 1 point for the game you thought was toughest to pick.
I have been in a few of these and it makes for some interesting results.

Hey Guys...I've reset both the NFL Pick'em and the Survivor for the Playoffs...sent out an Invite from the League site...but if you didn't get it here's your heads up!

Hey Guys...I've reset both the NFL Pick'em and the Survivor for the Playoffs...sent out an Invite from the League site...but if you didn't get it here's your heads up!

I made my picks. Thanks for resetting it. I've not picked that way before.

I am posting in the wrong thread, I know, but I am still trying to find my way around the disboards...

Can anyone point me in the direction of just a "sports chat" forum or thread? I did a search and get all kinds of clutter (All-Stars Sports resort stuff mostly)... Thanks in advance!

I am posting in the wrong thread, I know, but I am still trying to find my way around the disboards...

Can anyone point me in the direction of just a "sports chat" forum or thread? I did a search and get all kinds of clutter (All-Stars Sports resort stuff mostly)... Thanks in advance!

I don't think there is an exclusive sports thread. There are some fantasy football threads, fantasy NBA thread, fantasy pick em leagues, fantasy baseball, etc. If you want to start a sports thread, I'll chat over there with you. But, we usually just post stuff in main thread. I am pro sports fan.

Thanks Nate!!!! :cool1: :goodvibes

goofy.jpg

Guess I'll be routing for the Saints this week.

They seem to pick up allot of good players from my team...and they also seem to know how to use those player. :thumbsup2 (Brees, Sproles, probably others...before it is over.)

Stupid Dean Spanos...stupid Norv Turner...stupid A.J. Smith. :mad:

Well only 3 of us left in the Playoff Survivor.

Me...Chris...Norm

BTW Chris...I guess you technically won Survivor 2.0 by outlasting Dave (Groovertoo) in the Playoff Survivor...Congrats...Go buy yourself a Survivor Buff. :lmao:

Trick is now...to pick the team this week that will not win the Superbowl week.

Me= NE, SF, NYG
Chris and Norm have = BAL, SF, NYG

Me...Chris...Norm

BTW Chris...I guess you technically won Survivor 2.0 by outlasting Dave (Groovertoo) in the Playoff Survivor...Congrats...Go buy yourself a Survivor Buff. :lmao:

Me= NE, SF, NYG

Survivor picks and the confidence picks are a lot different than yahoo with the spread. It's tricky to adjust between the two. I wish I had been in the mfl picks all season. Where's my 3rd place trophy?

Survivor picks and the confidence picks are a lot different than yahoo with the spread. It's tricky to adjust between the two. I wish I had been in the mfl picks all season. Where's my 3rd place trophy?

You know...US mail...From Tennessee...To Kentucky... keep looking for it...it will show up............................really!!!

:lmao:

Me...Chris...Norm

Me= NE, SF, NYG

Woo hoo! I won something!! :cool1:

I think this is the end of the line for me on the Playoff Survivor pool.

CHris

Me...Chris...Norm

Peanut Buttering Packers...oh well, good luck to the rest of you guys.:thumbsup2

Either way this was a fun league...keep up the good work commish!!!

Anybody have a Team they want me to pull for this week...I took out the Saints last week. :lmao:

Well I was ecretly pulling for the Ravens and 49ers. Sorry Ravens and niner fans. :lmao:

Well if the G-men win the Super Bowl...I will win the Playoff Survivor contest.

However if the Patriots win it will be a tie between me and Norm.

Chris and I are tied for the Pick'em.

Got a hunch on who he is picking. :rolleyes1

Lets just say...I can only win one of these contest.

Well I was ecretly pulling for the Ravens and 49ers. Sorry Ravens and niner fans. :lmao:

Well if the G-men win the Super Bowl...I will win the Playoff Survivor contest.

However if the Patriots win it will be a tie between me and Norm.

Chris and I are tied for the Pick'em.

Got a hunch on who he is picking. :rolleyes1

Lets just say...I can only win one of these contest.

Yeah, I was going with Baltimore. They almost had it. Good luck on pick em. I am 1 game up in Yahoo league. I will try pick em in MFL next year, but still like picking against the spread. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter