Disembarkation Time To Catch Train To Orlando

currently they do have some offers for children tickets. I am toying with a trip and the one way fare for a family of 4 is 197 for our dates. A rental car prob will be cheaper but the kids may want the train. Normally the fare is 316.
I noticed for our one way trip from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando Feb 28th 1 adult 1 child would be $117 and change. Not sure if the child's ticket is always that price or not but I can't see paying $79 for my 7 year old

Would anyone know if I booked wheelchair seats would we have an actual seat and my mobility scooter can be parked in front of my feet space? The scooter does fold and come apart if neededScreenshot_20231019_082348_Chrome.jpg

This is an image on their website of the wheelchair seating:
View attachment 803284
I seen that however I have to choose wheelchair sitting for both myself and granddaughter or she will be 3 rows up. I emailed brightline days ago and haven't heard back but this is what my seat assignment chart looks like when I'm about to book. It shows 2 seats

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_082348_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019_082348_Chrome.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
renting a car and dropping off at MCO. Once we arrive at MCO I would be getting on the old sunshine flyer heading to WDW

I can't speak directly to the Brightline train, though in general I like train travel.

But I wanted to point out an option that you may or may not have considered... instead of a rental with return at MCO, have you considered a rental with drop-off at the WDW Care Care Center? It would eliminate the need for the extra shuttle (Sunshine Flyer) from MCO because you could go directly to WDW, drop off luggage (and maybe people) at the resort, then drop-off the car at CCC with an internal (free) shuttle back to your resort or a park.

I can't speak directly to the Brightline train, though in general I like train travel.

But I wanted to point out an option that you may or may not have considered... instead of a rental with return at MCO, have you considered a rental with drop-off at the WDW Care Care Center? It would eliminate the need for the extra shuttle (Sunshine Flyer) from MCO because you could go directly to WDW, drop off luggage (and maybe people) at the resort, then drop-off the car at CCC with an internal (free) shuttle back to your resort or a park.
That's actually a great idea! I totally forgot about that location :) we usually drive so I have to put my thinking cap on 🤣

We took Brightline from MCO to Miami for the Panama Canal cruise. The experience was fantastic. The trains were clean and spacious, and the train stations were easy to navigate.

Note that there is a discount if you book 4 or more tickets. We were going to rent a van, but it ended up being cheaper to pay for four adults/one child on Brightline, even with luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter