Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

But hey, they are listed on eBay already for $500
For real. Seriously frustrating as that was the item I wanted the most. If I could have only got one item, I would have picked the coin. I would like the pins and puzzle too, but I'm a coin collector so it's really frustrating to see it.

Methinks there's something going on other than letting people with carts started finish their transactions for it to take this long. But, as far as I can tell, only about 1000 people have entered (based on the number there were when I entered versus the number still ahead of me), so some of the pins must be left currently - IF they're actually limiting the number people can buy.
I'm 26K back in line, so it's not happing. Just can't keep my eye off the event at this point out of pure curiosity.

The markups on eBay are pretty bad already, but the longer I sit here the more enticing they become. Especially knowing most of these will just get more expensive as more sells out.

I saw someone post on Twitter that they started in the queue as #1800 and by the time their counter reached 1400 the coins had sold out (which were a limited edition of 1955 and a limit of 1 per customer). How did that happen??

I mean I guess some were available at the store at downtown Disney, but to only have 400 or so available online is not right.

I wonder what it most be like right now for the person who has been next in line since the queue was paused... :sick:

How long does it take to check out?! It says they'll resume sales when those currently with a cart check out. Earlier it said you're allowed only 5 minutes of inactivity. So what the heck. My number has been stuck for an hour now!

I just can’t imagine of the 30410 people ahead of me, not 1 person has dropped out over the past hour to decrease my queue position.

Guess I will just leave my browser open all day and see what happens; but I am thinking something has crashed. Which is expected, I mean it is Disney IT after all.

“The line is paused” verbiage is now gone, but still no movement on the line number.

I'm 2995...fingers crossed for the large Disneyland pin to still be around. Sadly I'm not an AP. That Mr. Toad pin would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter