Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

I forgot all about this but just clicked on the link to join and I'm 68K in line. LOL I don't think so. :(

I can't decide if this is worse than special releases online where you know within minutes that everything is sold out or not. I doubt anything will be available in 2 days when I finally am able to get in being 30k people back. I don't understand why they didn't to the merch pass thing they are doing with the Frozen castle stuff where it is a lottery. People are still not going to get things just like always. Nothing has changed with this new process. I would be angry but this whole thing is nothing new.

All I wanted was a mug, sweatshirt, or backpack! 😢 Geez....days of my life waiting???

I forgot about this until there were 66k people in line. Sigh. Hoping this is like the other big yearly celebrations, and some of the stuff will be available all year. :-/ Sad; I wanted one of the AP t-shirts!

I started in the 13Ks and now I'm in the 8Ks. If you join now it's in the 74Ks. Craziness.

Is the "Boxed jumbo pin" the map one or the one with the disneyland sign?

Current update:
The Commemorative Coin, the Disneyland Marquee - Boxed Jumbo Pin and the Loungefly Mini Backpack have now sold out.

The Disneyland Park Map - Boxed Jumbo Pin has 30% remaining. The Puzzle has 25% remaining.

I just went through ordering and making my purchase...indeed it picked up the pace...went down 500 or so in a matter of a minute.

Good luck everyone else!

I wonder how long the que will be active? Will it stay active as long as people are waiting and merchandise is available or will they close it down or have it time out eventually?

UPDATE: The Commemorative Coin, the Disneyland Marquee - Boxed Jumbo Pin, Disneyland Park Map, Puzzle and the Loungefly Mini Backpack have now sold out.

I would think that the backpack and puzzle will be available again at some point either in the park or at shopDisney. They aren't strictly numbered limited edition per se.

By my calculation, somewhere close to 10,000 have moved through the queue. I started at around 27K, we are just under 18K now. Geez!

I am still at over 21000 in front of me. I don't know why I thought this time it would be any different.

Was anything else sold out that isn't currently listed as such?

The way it worked for me was a giant text list.......even things that were stated as being sold out were still listed (even AP stuff was mixed in). You could click on an item and a pop-up window would show you what the item was if you didn't remember its item # or name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter