Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

I've changed my mind on my Disney letter. Would you please take me off of P and give me A - for Aristocats.

Also, do we need to add a 27th letter for names that begin with a number - like 123SA and 4ltltinks?

I sure will. And yes we do. Off to update.
Thanks Stephanie.

Drive by posting, rain drove us away from AK. Going to grab ponchos and hit MK.

Can I have D- Donald for the Disney and Z- Zoo for everyday?

I've changed my mind on my Disney letter. Would you please take me off of P and give me A - for Aristocats.

Also, do we need to add a 27th letter for names that begin with a number - like 123SA and 4ltltinks?

You people make me a little crazy! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible) Don't you file by last name?

You people make me a little crazy! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible) Don't you file by last name?

Normally, I do. But for my disboard friends, I file by screen name. I remember most of your names, but especially when we have new comers or infrequent swappers, I forget the real name and then I can't find it:rolleyes:

Drive by posting, rain drove us away from AK. Going to grab ponchos and hit MK.

Can I have D- Donald for the Disney and Z- Zoo for everyday?

I''ll have to tell DD your pick -- when I was thinking of a letter for you she said, how about Z for Zoo?

Have fun at MK!

I was going to ask how people file, for doing the address cards. My index cards I have now, I also file by DISname.

Also, I went to Staples and tried to find the punch, but had no luck. I asked a guy and he didn't know anything about it either. Then I tried to google and all I found was a punch to punch business cards so you could put them in a rolodex.

I also found a scut file on CraftEdge but it doesn't look like there are tabs, and I am not sure about the size. Although I could probably modify it.

You don't need "tabs" on your SCAL file, I think we just need to put our letter on either the left or right per the list.

The punch is hard to find, if I remember correctly. It's with the rolodex stuff, but easy to overlook, because it's small. It's just a small black square, kind of flat.

If you can't find one, Hope, I'm happy to mail mine to you for your use.

ok, so it is that business card punch. But now that I have the scal, I might just use that, and not buy anything new.

EDIT : I looked at the pics from the older swaps. I am good, I'll just use the scal file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter