Disney Character Book

Stefy

Is it time for Disney yet???
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a book of all Disney characters up to today.

I have browsed Amazon and found a few like Disney Dossiers and Disney A-Z, but they are not up to date.

Anyone know of any?

TIA

Stefy :flower3:

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a book of all Disney characters up to today.

I have browsed Amazon and found a few like Disney Dossiers and Disney A-Z, but they are not up to date.

Anyone know of any?

TIA

Check on Amazon for this title:

Encyclopedia of Walt Disney's Animated Characters - John Grant
used available for $10 and under

We have the 2nd & 3rd editions and they are outstanding. Unfortunately the newest is from 1998

Also check this volume:
Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters: Including characters from your favorite Disney*Pixar films - M.l. Dunham & Lara Bergen
VERRY pricey!

HTH:surfweb:

Thanx for the recommendations. They are pretty pricey on the UK Amazon. Maybe the parks will have better options, what do you think?

Hi

Anyone know of any?

TIA

Most up to date one I could find : amazon.com/dp/0786863366?tag=wwwlannaalter-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0786863366&adid=0BQDBKA2JE3230ZSWHFE&

Good luck.

Hi

Anyone know of any?

TIA

The Disney Junior one mentioned by Vonpluto above you can get a used copy for $100, published 2009, here's the link to it you can paste in your browser amazon.com/dp/B00375LM5C?tag=wwwlannaalter-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B00375LM5C&adid=0NRR9M4JW76C5HDJQ75Q&

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter