Disney Character Nuggets

Hi Telynn, :)
I have a request I hope you can help me with. When I showed my kids the pin trading matchbooks you made us, they were so excited. :banana: But they asked what we would give to other people. You see, last year we gave them out when the kids traded pins and when a CM did something nice. Would you be able to make something to fit a roll of Lifesavers that says "Thanks for being so sweet" & "Thanks for being a Lifesaver" ? This little act of kindness really was alot of fun to do and the CM loved it. Knowing that my kids are wanting to do it again, makes me happy and I'm trying to think of something cute & different. Thank you for anything you are able to do. :flower3:
How are these?

Just click on the image and a new window will open where you can download the full-sized image.

If the kids have any character requests, I'll be happy to DISign something especially for them!

BTW, the measurements for the wrapper is 4.96 inches wide by 4.53 inches tall.

:dance3: These look fantastic. I think my daughter is going to use Tinkerbell and my son is going to use the design with Mickey and friends. Seeing how great they look, I would love to have one to give out also. Would you be willing to make one with just Mickey & Minnie, with maybe a red & white background and yellow writing? :laughing: I guess I'm good at seeing an idea in my head, but not actually making it. Thank you again so much for helping me out. I'm on my way to buy some Lifesavers now. :)

:dance3: These look fantastic. I think my daughter is going to use Tinkerbell and my son is going to use the design with Mickey and friends. Seeing how great they look, I would love to have one to give out also. Would you be willing to make one with just Mickey & Minnie, with maybe a red & white background and yellow writing? :laughing: I guess I'm good at seeing an idea in my head, but not actually making it. Thank you again so much for helping me out. I'm on my way to buy some Lifesavers now. :)
Sure...I think I know what may work. I'll add your request to the list....

Hi Telynn, just thought I would show you a picture of some of the nugget things, because we don't have nuggets in the UK I improvised and used Roses Chocolates (which may be helpful for any UK readers) I think they turned out quite well as they make the characters look like the have arms.

I also used the matchbook mint things to put a trading pin in. These along with the luggage lables I designed (in the back of the picture) are going into a package to be sent to my inlaws.

As well as a letter from the kids to Grandma and Pa to say that they are really looking forward to having them share their first visit to WDW with them.

My trial of photoshop ends in 4 days and I am not going to buy it until Elements 7 is released, so my designing days are numbered until middle of October when I will have to work frantically to get our luggage lables and other bits and pieces done for the trip. Should mean though I can spend my evenings getting other things done for the trip and some laundry folded though. :)

Thanks for all the work you put it.

Kirsten
September006.jpg

Hi Telynn, just thought I would show you a picture of some of the nugget things, because we don't have nuggets in the UK I improvised and used Roses Chocolates (which may be helpful for any UK readers) I think they turned out quite well as they make the characters look like the have arms.

I also used the matchbook mint things to put a trading pin in. These along with the luggage lables I designed (in the back of the picture) are going into a package to be sent to my inlaws.

As well as a letter from the kids to Grandma and Pa to say that they are really looking forward to having them share their first visit to WDW with them.

My trial of photoshop ends in 4 days and I am not going to buy it until Elements 7 is released, so my designing days are numbered until middle of October when I will have to work frantically to get our luggage lables and other bits and pieces done for the trip. Should mean though I can spend my evenings getting other things done for the trip and some laundry folded though. :)

Kirsten
September006.jpg
wow what a fantasic job, i love seeing all the visual's after they are done, thanks for sharing!!!!!
have a great trip

Kirsten
These are great! I'm glad you were able to find a candy that works in the UK! Thank you for posting the type as well!

Isn't doing this kind of thing addictive? I started the same way, preparing for my own family's trip to WDW and now look at me! It's a way to keep the magic alive!

A buddy of mine stated that the mint matchbooks can be used to cover the flat suckers with very little tweeking. A slight proportional resize to be 2.5" wide will cover the sucker and a hole punch or "x" cut (after folding the short side up) provides a slot for the stick!

Is this what you were looking for?

Here are the Incredibles:

Just click on the image and a new window will open where you can download the full-sized image.

I just found this thread and it is great!!! You are very talented, thanks for sharing your gift. I'm going to use these on our first cruise next year and at Disney in years to come. I'm sure I'll find other reasons to use them. When the Christmas ones are out I'll bet they make great stocking stuffers. :cool1:
Thanks again for all your hard work and willingness to share. :lovestruc

Here are the Incredibles:

Thanks Telynn--

I put some of the others together this weekend, and they are soooo cute! THanks you so much, glad you are feeling better

Here are a couple of mint matchbooks that were created for a PM. Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can download the full-sized image.

Kirsten
September006.jpg

I am BIG time loving those luggage tags, and thanks for the hint on the pins! I have them for my kids Tink visits every night and this will be a fun way to use them.

Dana

I am BIG time loving those luggage tags, and thanks for the hint on the pins! I have them for my kids Tink visits every night and this will be a fun way to use them.

Dana

Thanks that is very kind, when our trip is over I will probably offer to make personalised luggage tags just too much to do at the moment to start now.

The finished luggage tags got a hole punched into them and then they were tied with a ribbon.

Kirsten

They turned out GREAT! Loved the pictures of the Gum wrappers!

Hi there... Can you tell me. Once I save as... what size should I be printing these? I say save as... it saves it as a jpg and then my printing wizard asks? 8X10, 5X8, 4X6 etc... Pls help.

Also some of the pics are fuzzy?

Sorry I am new at this?
Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter