Disney Character Nuggets

I just copied these tonight and put these together. I love them.
Thanks again for creating the design. Sorry the pics are so blurry, its getting really late and I am so tired.

001.jpg

004.jpg

ilove2go2disney requested the nugget characters be done in gum packs (5-stick size) and Michelle was kind enough to point out a template for the packs so.....

I just had to say AWESOME job!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

ivet

Thanks again for creating the design. Sorry the pics are so blurry, its getting really late and I am so tired.

001.jpg

004.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I appreciate the time you took to take and post the picture! They turned out better than I ever anticipated!

Did you have any troubles printing or sizing the images? Were they the correct size?

001.jpg

004.jpg

these are GREAT....now I HAVE to make them!!!

These are sooooo cute! I don't know how I am going to find time to make all of this with the activity book, autograph book, passport, t-shirts, and now these.:eek:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I appreciate the time you took to take and post the picture! They turned out better than I ever anticipated!

Did you have any troubles printing or sizing the images? Were they the correct size?

Good morning Telynn,
I am so happy you like them, they were so much fun to make. I stayed up til 2am working on them :scared1: cuz I was having so much fun making them. They were pretty easy to make, I think my 4 year old boys would even be able to help make them.
The sizes of the images worked good for me. the gum body wrapper, just fit over Juicy Fruit gum. The Nugget body wrapper was a little too long, so I cut it down by an inch.
I was thinking it might be cute to leave one for mouskeeping everyday along with my mouskeeping tip envelope.

Thank again :thanks:for creating these
Fran

These are really cool. Would you be able to do a Elmo one? I am having my son's 2nd birthday this weekend and I thought these would be really cute. If not, no biggie. I just thought that I would ask.

TIA,
Michele

I was getting ready to print these out but just wondering if you need to resize them? It looks awfully large when I go to print actual size on letter size paper......

Thanx!

I was getting ready to print these out but just wondering if you need to resize them? It looks awfully large when I go to print actual size on letter size paper......

Thanx!

From what I understand from those that printed the nuggets and the gum wrappers they are close to the correct size. The nugget strip is about 1" longer than needed. This will give you some playing room for the DISign. The gum wrapper is exactly the size you need to wrap the 5-stick pack.

oh wow, these are cute!

I'm thinking these would be great for the kids to wake up to in the morning this summer at disneyland...

now, I just have to get them there, unmelted, driving from KS, that might be tricky.

maybe we can just wake up to them here in the house, instead.

From what I understand from those that printed the nuggets and the gum wrappers they are close to the correct size. The nugget strip is about 1" longer than needed. This will give you some playing room for the DISign. The gum wrapper is exactly the size you need to wrap the 5-stick pack.

I've printed some gum wrappers but they are short going around the pack of gum. It is short about 3/8" and no allowance to glue. Why am I coming up short? I actually resized it to 6.25" X 4.167"(it automatically made it that number). Is it only supposed to wrap around 3 sides and then trim off the extra? HELP!! I am trying to get these done tonight but after printing them off and not trying any of them first, I'm messed up!

Thanks!!

I've printed some gum wrappers but they are short going around the pack of gum. It is short about 3/8" and no allowance to glue. Why am I coming up short? I actually resized it to 6.25" X 4.167"(it automatically made it that number). Is it only supposed to wrap around 3 sides and then trim off the extra? HELP!! I am trying to get these done tonight but after printing them off and not trying any of them first, I'm messed up!

Thanks!!
Hmm....the gum wrapers are sized to fit the 5 pk, but no glue flap--double side tape is used to secure. Which ones are you using and I'll try to resize them a bit and include enough for a glue strip.

Hmm....the gum wrapers are sized to fit the 5 pk, but no glue flap--double side tape is used to secure. Which ones are you using and I'll try to resize them a bit and inclue enough for a glue strip.

I've added an "invisible" glue strip to all of the Fab 5 gum sticks but they are still coming up about 3/8" short. They aren't even close to touching each other. I just made them 7 inches tall and they fit perfectly around the gum sticks but I then had to cut some of the height off. Strange....it adds another step. Plus I've printed several pages! Yikes! Can you tell me what the height and width are when you go to print? I'm printing in Photoshop. They come up 4 X 6 automatically. Is this the size that you show when you print? Why am I having to enlarge to fit around the gum sticks but then the height is almost 1/2 too large?

What is going on? Maybe those of you who have made them could help me out!!! Thanks so much in advance!!

I'm trying to make a set for my mom who flies back home tomorrow!! Just a little pressure!:scared1:

I'm not sure what is happening to the gum character as I am using a template. Fran stated that the size was just barely big enough. I just went through and resized both the width of the gum wrapper strip and the overall size of the images (now 4.5 x 6.5). You may need to trim, but it's better to be a bit larger than have the coverage problem. I hope to be able to actually make these myself tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter