Disney Characters - where to find them

malcolm silcock

Mouseketeer
We met the Toy Story characters at MGM some years ago and my son is really into Buzz and Woody.
I need to know if they are still there and if I can find out where and when they will make an appearance - anyone help:)

Hi

They were outside of Al's Toy Barn with Jessie at the end of 2000, I wonder if they are still there?

Kaylee

They were still there as at the beginning of July, my DS is very proud of his picture with Buzz & Woody

Oh yes, Al's toy barn.
What a great picture we have.........and they don't sign the autograph book....they use a stamper........cool!!!:smooth:

Only Buzz uses a stamp, Woody and Jessie sign their own names

So it's Al's Barn - but do they have set times, or is there some where you can go in the park to find out when they'll make an apperance?

According to my MGM Times Guide from December last year, Character Greeting Times for Toy Story Friends at Al's Toy Barn were 10.30am-1.00pm on Sunday and 10am-1pm Monday-Saturday. Not sure if this remains constant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter