DISNEY CLUB. AND HOPPER PASSES

SEALFLOW

Earning My Ears
JUST JOINED THE DC. WILL I SAVE $ ON HOPPERS NOW. IF YES , WERE? AND HOW???
WERE AND HOW WILL I SAVE MONEY WITH DISNEY CLUB,,
GOING TO ORLANDO MAY 11-18

I had basically the same question... from what I gathered, I believe you get 10% off park passes with the DC card. I know there are different sites to buy tickets and your discount I believe applies to where ever you buy them. I think there is a possibility I am going to get mine at the Disney store. I am trying to figure out if it was worth it because being a DVC member I believe also gives me a discount. I know someone with more experience will give you a better answer.

Good Luck..

Tanya

DVC Member !

Hi. You have to buy at least a 4-day Park Hopper, but the 5-day Park Hopper is the better deal. The 5-day park hopper is $219 (tax already included) with the DC club card. I can't remember exactly how much the 4-day PH is, but it is only approx. $26-$28 cheaper than the 5-day.
If you want to get the Tickets ahead of time, you can buy them from the Disney Store, but since the price already went up in January, there is no reason to buy them ahead of time. I had bought mine at the Disney store a couple of days after the price went up and they had to sell them for the old (cheaper) price.

Are the passes at the Disney Store paper? I read somewhere that there are plastic ones.

Thin Cardboard. I thought for something that I paid over $200 for, it should be plastic. I had to keep it in a Ziplock bag when I went on Splash Mountain.

I wouldn't fold the pass, it has a magnetic strip on the back. It might cause you problems.

The DC discount on theme park passes is small. I got a discount of about 3.3% on the 4-day-hopper. I agree with the earlier post that the 5-day is probably a better deal, with a slightly better discount, 5% maybe.

There is a magnetic strip on the back of the pass. This could be damaged by folding; ticket might get stuck in the machine that reads the strip. Also, might get stuck in fast pass machine.

I live in the real world, so I choose to vacation in Fantasy Land!!
WDW-88,96,97,6/99,12/99,4/01,12/01,4/02,12/02...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter