Disney Club / Annual Pass Questions

DSx2

Earning My Ears
I read on another post that AP rates until 4/11 were $59.00 at the All Star resorts. Somewhere else I read that AP rates had been extended. Can some help me out with prices. We are currently booked at All Star Movies for April 19 - 27. Are there AP or DC rates applicable during that time? If so, can I just call and have our rates adjusted?

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

The new AP Holder discounts released are for April 22 - May 23. So these would not be available for your travel dates. Your dates are also a blackout period for Disney Club discounts (at the value and moderate resorts). Is there any way you can adjust your dates a little?

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

Thanks for your reply KAA.

We already have our airline tickets so we really aren't in a position to adjust our dates. Would I be able to get a new ressie for Apr 22 - 27 and then change my current ressie to Apr 19 - 21? If I did this, would we be able to stay in the same room or would they actually make us check out and check back in again?

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

Yes you can make two ressies for your entire stay. You will have to pay another deposit for the second reservation, but you will be saving money for those last 5 nights. You can ask CRO to make a note on your second reservation that it is a continuation of your resort stay. More than likely you won't have to move, but there is a chance you might. You will have to check in again on the 22nd however.

Good Luck!

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
tammy@wdwinfo.com

I;m not sure if they apply to the value resorts or not I know people have gotten them for moderates and deluxes. Of course you could always upgrade to a moderate for April-22-April 27th . I was offered $84.00 a night at either DL or CSR .

I called and asked about AP's on Value Resorts and the person I spoke to said there weren't any AP rates for the Value Resorts for our time period. I'm going to keep watching these boards though in case that changes. If anyone finds out they have extended the AP rates to All Stars please let me know. Thanks everyone

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

Yahoo!! I got 5 of our 8 nights at $65.00 per night. I had to book ASMu vs ASMo but the savings work out to about Cdn$340. Well worth the move. We're now going to stay the first 3 nights at ASMo(Toy Story Building, Andy's Room View, we hope)and then move to All Star Music. Does anyone have any suggestions for any particular View at ALMU?

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

I don't have a recommendation for a particular view, but I do recommend requesting the Calypso section (Bldgs 1 or 10). You might want to request a room NOT facing the pool.

Have Fun!

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
tammy@wdwinfo.com

Thanks for you comments KAA

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter