• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club just paid for itself - again

Loudbmw

Florida Retiree Wannabe
I thought I had a good deal on my rental car from National (Emerald Isle and company discount) until I saw a post on the transportation board about the Disney Club discount. For the heck of it I tried the Disney Club "contract" number instead of my company's and the rate dropped another $40 for the 9 day rental. Under $200 bucks for 9 days with Emerald Isle service - WOW!

Add that to the $15 dollars I saved on an Annual Pass, Disney Quest savings etc. - it was worth the $30 (corporate rate) I paid to join the club.

Lou

Question on corporate rate. How do you know what businesses take part in that? Is there a disney club card # I should call? Thanks Pam

Our company has a negotiated rate with National which usually is about $10 per day less on my car rental than you can get "just off the street". I was surprised to find the Disney Club rate to be even less!

I got this great rate on National's website and by entering the "contract #" listed in the Disney Club membership benefit guide in the appropriate box.

I don't think the "contract #" alone will do you any good as you need to produce a valid Disney Club Card when you pick up the car.

Lou

There is also a coupon mentioned in the Disney Club for National for a free day - It knocked another $20 off (now 9 days for $182). I was able to combine the "coupon" with the Disney Club "contract #".

The only drawback was that I have to visit the counter to turn in the coupon - can't go direct to Enerald Aisle.

Just do a search for "National" while in the Disney Club website and the offers should show up.

Lou

Loudbmw: If you are emerald aisle you shouldn't have to go to the counter at all. Pick your car and on the way out just give them your coupon and other paperwork.

You got a great rate!!

curly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter