Disney College Program Fall 2015 - A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

jess_a_mess

Earning My Ears
To all who come to this Trip Report Welcome! You are in for a Wild Ride
(Not Mr. Toad's though r.i.p. Walt Disney World's version).
1507285_10202935443889736_1571598045_o.jpg

Forgive me, I am new to Disboards so I am still getting familiar with the gadgets and gizmos this site has to offer. Anyhoo, my name is Jess and I am excited to share my second Disney College Program experience with you all through this Trip Report. This time next week Aug. 17th, I will begin my journey. My program will end Jan 4th. I will begin with a little background from my last program and then give you guys some information about me.

So yes, that's right my second CP, I was lucky enough to participate in the Fall 2013 program as QSFB (Quick Serve Food and Beverage) in Backlot Express in DHS (Disney's Hollywood Studios) (Not to be confused with the retired attraction Studios Backlot Tour). I also lived in an apartment with 7 other beautiful ladies, two of which will have starring rolls in this trip report.

1492748_10202684148047497_1525450413_o.jpg

Emma (far left) is from Hawaii was attractions for DCP Fall '13, extended as a Character Performer into the Spring and has stayed in Florida since as a full time Character Performer. Kaitlin (far right, next to me) from New Jersey was a Character Performer for DCP Fall '13 and will be QSFB this DCP coming up. We also plan on rooming together again.

Like I said my name is Jess this DCP I will be a Character Attendant; I am extremely excited about this role because this was my first choice when I had my phone interview for my last program.

Fun Facts:
  1. I am 22 Years old #feeling22 , my Birthday is in April so I will not get to celebrate it in Walt Disney World but I did enough celebrating for my 21st Birthday in Epcot to last me a few years lol
  2. I am from New York, I have been called out on my accent but I don't think I have one. (also I am going to go through withdrawals from bagels and pizza)
  3. I love to use hashtags follow my journey on Instagram and Twitter: jess_a_mess14
  4. I am in the process of making a Bucket List so stayed tuned for that
So sit back pull up a chair while I proudly present my Trip Report...​

Last edited:
Yay! I am first! I love DCP TRs even more than regular TRs. I am definitely subbing and can't wait for you to get started.

Congratulations (from a fellow New Yorker) on your second CP! Happy for you that you got a position this time that you really wanted since the last time!

Wow a character handler, cool.. Are you driving down so you'll have a car?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter