Disney credit card - runDisney discount/early registration?

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
A friend of mine just mentioned she got one of the Disney Chase credit cards. I thought I heard at one point that the Disney Chase cardholders got either a discount or early registration options for runDisney events. Does anyone know if either of these perks are still available?

Also, if they have the early registration option, would my friend be able to register me using her early access?

A friend of mine just mentioned she got one of the Disney Chase credit cards. I thought I heard at one point that the Disney Chase cardholders got either a discount or early registration options for runDisney events. Does anyone know if either of these perks are still available?

Also, if they have the early registration option, would my friend be able to register me using her early access?

No, even if they did still do early registration for Disney Chase Visa holders, she wouldn't been able to register anyone else. Same rule with Passholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter