***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate716 said:
Hey all-

I wanted to show you the picture of my daughter in her great homemade t-shirt (design made for us by Kate (J&N's mom)! -Thanks so much!) It was nice for her because all the princesses automatically knew her name from reading the shirt! Another bonus - meeting Kevin, Amy, & Alyssa (KMH1) while waiting for the Magic Kingdom bus at Pop Century! They saw the shirt and knew we were Disers! (Nice to have met you 3! Maybe I'll bump into you again around here at home!)

-Kate716

It was so nice meeting you! Your daughter is adorable, and maybe after having such a special trip, she'll forgive her baby brother for "ruining" your previous vacation. ;)

Hope to run into you again one day!
Amy :)

julia & nicks mom said:
I get home late Sunday - and have a big project for Monday night - I will try to catch up a little - but will definately be on Tuesday!!

For all of you anxiously waiting Kate's return, you'll have to wait a little longer. :rotfl:

Amy :)

P.S. I definitely could beat you at Scrabble Kate! ;)

Ahhhhhh. 8000. That's mere pitance compared to 10,0000! Nevertheless- quite IMPRESSIVE! YEAH for the DD!

legalslave said:
I have been printing out my designs, and I have found that if I pick photo and glossy paper on my printer settings, the designs print out awesome on the dark transfer paper. Much clearer and brighter than with the regular setting. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Thanks for the tip. I am hoping my paper will arrive this week and I can get going on making some more shirts.

8000!!!! WooHoo!! It figures I missed it. And I am not surprised that the post belonged to Denise!

krdisneybound - Here's to a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

triplefigs said:
WaltBirthday.jpg

Walt Birthday Boy

So very cool!
December 5th is a good day for a birthday (its mine too!) :flower:

Thanks for all the P.M's received.
I can't tell you all how much better I feel.

krdisneybound
Sending all my prayers, pixie dust, & lots of hugs.
Your surgery is way more important than my pity story.

krdisneybound...Sending you lots of :wizard: and :grouphug: for a speedy recovery.

Way to go DDA's on 8000!!!! :cheer2: :cool1:

krdisneybound - good luck and best wishes for a wonderful outcome for your surgery

brendita - I hope things are going better for you. I read your story on the CB and all I can say is that I hope things work out for you (whichever may happen to be the correct outcome).

Have fun to all who will be leaving soon for WDW. 4 weeks to go for us!

Ahh gee I slept through another milestone! This time difference is a killer :goodvibes:

Way to go on 8000 posts - the DDAs :rockband:

I'm glad I've managed to convert you all to good old fish and chips. Check out Harry Ramsdens next time you're at Epcot... actually don't - my DH2B badly needed a fat chips fix last trip after two weeks of skinny fries (which I LOVE esp with the skins still on :goodvibes ) I took him to Epcot but the food at HR was waaaay over priced and not that great... seems americans can't cook english chips... sorry guys! :rolleyes1

krdisneybound - I hope your surgery goes well - sending you PD for a speedy recovery.

Let's hear it for 8000 posts :thewave:

ps Kate - I'm sure you're working on a v important project but how on earth do you have the will power not to check up and see what we've been up to in your absence? Tell us all about your trip as soon as you can - you were spotted by so many DDAers you've become quite the celebrity!

Rosiejo is right, Kate! Check in and post pictures of the designs you created just for your family. We wanna see your creations!

krdisneybound - sending some prayers and pixie dust for your surgery

baloo - somehow I missed it, but I am really sorry you had to cancel your WDW trip. :(

Brendita - sending prayers and pixie dust for you as well

krdisneybound said:
Going in for major surgery and will miss it for about a week - but

I'LL BE BACK !!!!!

I'll have lots of time to catch up on the posts during recovery :wave:

:wizard: :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug:

macntosh said:
YUCK!!!!

Go Red Raiders. Big 12 Undefeated Face Off in Austin next weekend.

Even with the YUCK comment, your daughter is just too cute to get offended! Plus, I don't want you to hold my paper hostage!

Thanks again. I'll send a check when I get the package.

Hello -

I am home - :sad:

we had a great trip - I just read a lot of pages - I don't think I can possible respond to all I missed so

to everyone leaving - have a great trip - everyone home - hope you had a great trip

all the new designs are awesome!

baloo - sorry about your trip - I know you were really looking forward to it

The ebay transfer paper is AWESOME -all of my shirts washed great and I wore them more than once!!

Yesterday my mom wore one of my MNSSHP designs and we were at DTD before we left and she went to the party and a woman stopped her and said - is that the MNSSHP shirt this year - I love it - I HAVE to buy it!! boy was she disappointed when my mom told her I made it!! and then she said at the party she got asked 3 more times!!!!

I got comments on every shirt - never once did I have a design on that we or the kids didn't get comments on - they got a lot of attention!!!!

Thank you all again for our awesome trip basket - I will work on posting pictures soon!!!!

I am off to convince Julia that today is not here birthday - that's what you get when you tell a 3 year old - she will turn 4 after you get home from WDW!!!! :rotfl: she woke up at 8:30 this morning and came into my room screaming - it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today!

It's not until next Tuesday - oops!

Welcome back Kate!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Many thanks again for your designs. My family was stopped every where asking where did I get my shirts. It was a lot of fun to do & wear. Here are one of your designs on my guys...

WDW2005-039.jpg

Happy birthday to Julia!

julia & nicks mom said:
Hello -

we had a great trip - I just read a lot of pages - I don't think I can possible respond to all I missed so

to everyone leaving - have a great trip - everyone home - hope you had a great trip

all the new designs are awesome!

baloo - sorry about your trip - I know you were really looking forward to it

The ebay transfer paper is AWESOME -all of my shirts washed great and I wore them more than once!!

Yesterday my mom wore one of my MNSSHP designs and we were at DTD before we left and she went to the party and a woman stopped her and said - is that the MNSSHP shirt this year - I love it - I HAVE to buy it!! boy was she disappointed when my mom told her I made it!! and then she said at the party she got asked 3 more times!!!!

I got comments on every shirt - never once did I have a design on that we or the kids didn't get comments on - they got a lot of attention!!!!

Thank you all again for our awesome trip basket - I will work on posting pictures soon!!!!

I am off to convince Julia that today is not here birthday - that's what you get when you tell a 3 year old - she will turn 4 after you get home from WDW!!!! :rotfl: she woke up at 8:30 this morning and came into my room screaming - it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today! it's my birthday today!

It's not until next Tuesday - oops!

Welcome Home! I sure missed you! Glad the trip was a smashing success. Can't wait to see pictures and read the trip report (hint!). Glad you loved the basket. I can't wait to try the Ebay paper. May try a Bama shirt with the light paper today!

julia & nicks mom said:
Hello -

Had you known you would have so many pages and requests to catch up on, I am sure you would not have gone...... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Welcome Home Kate! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time (sorry it had to end) Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter