Disney Destinations?

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this, but...

I got an e-mail today from Disney Destinations. I probably won't be able to use it, but I was wondering if it was a good deal:

Save up to $650 per adult and $600 per child off the Regular Rate on select Adventures by Disney itineraries when you book by May 31, 2008.

I got this email as well. Dh is planning on calling sometime next week to get the details. I will post back afterwards.

This is equal to the early booking discount (or a little better in some cases) so is a good deal. It is also combinable with many TA offers so you can "double dip"

I booked this offer three weeks ago. I thought it was a pretty good deal, since I had already missed the early booking window for my dates. If you're planning on taking advantage of it, I wouldn't wait much longer. When I called three weeks ago, my first date choice was already booked up and I had to go with my second choice.

I booked this offer three weeks ago. I thought it was a pretty good deal, since I had already missed the early booking window for my dates. If you're planning on taking advantage of it, I wouldn't wait much longer. When I called three weeks ago, my first date choice was already booked up and I had to go with my second choice.

Which of the 6 trips did you book?

I'll do my best. I'm looking forward to reading lots of trip reports this summer. I'm sure that by the time we come back from Costa Rica I'll be ready to start planning another trip for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter