Disney Dining Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Buddy as well, and I've been getting notifications. I got Wishes Dessert Party because of a middle of the night notification from Buddy as well as many notifications regarding a CP breakfast I'm trying for so it does work. I don't know how they compare directly though because I'm using scout and buddy for different ADRs.

I signed up a week ago. I have gotten one ADR so far. We do not want anything overly popular and I am mainly using it to tweak times. To me it is perfect .

Okay, so I signed up for DDScout last week, and I have several alerts over the weekend for BOG. Unfortunately, we were on a road trip, so I didn't have enough signal to get the reservations submitted :( I just got a notification for a breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace, and I was able to book it quickly on my computer at work, so I am glad that I went ahead and paid for the service. I am still waiting on reservations for CRT and BOG though I have several searches set up. I also just set up DDBuddy for two searches, one for CRT and one for BOG. CRossing my fingers that I get an alert while I am at work because I can quickly update and add reservations while sitting at my desk. :)

Sorry, but saying it again in case Disney is looking, these sites are causing stress and overhead to the WDW reservation site by trolling on a regular basis.

A captcha needs to be added to stop the bots from trolling and shutting the system down or causing issues for the people trying to access reservations.

Disagree. Before these sites there were people that would call to make reservations at CRT for a price. That taxed the phone systems and made things worse forcing Disney to change their policy to do away with the practice.

These sites will do (and have done) the same to the already finicky reservations system and will make things worse for everyone.

Supply and demand.

These sites wouldn't be necessary if Disney's reservation system worked properly.

Last edited:
I just purchased the $3.99 version, but how often does it refresh by itself? I was hoping I could manually refresh every now and then throughout the day in addition to the automatic refreshes, but can't seem to find a way to do that?

I just purchased the $3.99 version, but how often does it refresh by itself? I was hoping I could manually refresh every now and then throughout the day in addition to the automatic refreshes, but can't seem to find a way to do that?
From what I've noticed, just from watching my searches, is that it seems to vary how often it refreshes. The average seems to be 15-30 minutes for mine, but some have been more frequent I've noticed.

Ive had DDScout for almost 2 weeks now and havnt had one notification, fingers crossed i get one soon though!

I've had three notifications in the past week but one I wasn't fast enough to get and the other 2 were at times that didn't work for me. So still waiting but am glad to see some notifications at least.

Just got an 8am Tusker House thanks to scout!! Woo Hoo! Good luck everyone, hang in there. You'll get yours too!

Anything like this available for Apple tech?
They don't have an app for Apple yet, but I found it by searching, signed up and within a few weeks they found a BOG dinner opening for me. Luckily, I was able to spring into action and book it. I had been stalking that ADr several times a day with no luck. Color me happy!

They don't have an app for Apple yet, but I found it by searching, signed up and within a few weeks they found a BOG dinner opening for me. Luckily, I was able to spring into action and book it. I had been stalking that ADr several times a day with no luck. Color me happy!
Searching what? Thanks, and congrats!!

I have both the paid version of scout and wdw too ls and the tools one notifies me first every time. As much as 20 minutes sooner. For the price I had to test them both out lol I will say customer service on tools has been outstanding.

Grrrr....is there anything available for IOS? Haha! I did see that the Scout app's FB page said IOS is coming in June, so.....here's hoping!

Grrrr....is there anything available for IOS? Haha! I did see that the Scout app's FB page said IOS is coming in June, so.....here's hoping!
If you mean for Apple devices, you can use the website. I did and it worked great. Google can help you find the site, and signing up is easy.

I haven't had a notification yet but I'm looking for parties of 8 at Ohana, BOG, and H&V so I figure they aren't exactly easy gets (hence my purchase of the system).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter