Disney Dollar-pretend ones to print out?

kare56

Earning My Ears
I saw on these boards somewhere-- that someone wanted pretend Disney Dollars to print out for his childs b-day. Does anyone know the website that he found them at. My son's 3rd birthday is Sunday and I won't have a chance to get to our Disney Store (It's an hour drive). Plus I'm thinking pretend ones he can play with and I won't care if he loses them or anything! Any help on finding them would be appreciated. THanks !!

I'm interested in the website too! I made some for my kids on my computer but I've since reformatted my hard drive :rolleyes: we wont go there LOL.

If I'm remembering the correct thread, I believe someone sent scanned images of the real Disney Dollars to that person, who then printed out the fakes. I have some DD's, but unfortunately, my scanner is broken. Maybe some other nice person will do that for you!

Debbie:earsgirl:

I would be interested in these too. Then I could give them to my DD 4 for special things and let her cash them in right before we go for the real ones. That way if she lost any, no biggie.

That's really a good idea. That way you don't have to worry about them losing or ripping them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter