DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

continuing on the hot deck bit... and we didn't do a lot of pool time so it wasn't a big deal for us...but with our DD3 we were in love with the nemo play area!! took both girls in there and they just loved it. Much bigger shaded area for them than the little splash areas on the other ship. loved it.

new blog post hopefully in the next 24 hours or so. Tomorrow is mom's day out, and since I'm not running around like a maniac working on cruise/FE stuff, or running up to school to do something for PTO, I might actually get to do some other stuff that requires my attention during that time! :)

I posted on the thread for our Fantasy cruise on June 7th. Not a single post since then. It's going to be a long wait.

Hey there,

Who was in 7098/7100 that gave the tile necklaces? Where did you get your bails and what kind are they?

Disneyelf10 - Where did you get that super cute ribbon of the minnie cupcakes/ice cream cones?

Thanks!

What's funny about the Crush interaction, we could have done without the interaction if my 11-year old daughter had anything to say about it. Several years ago, when Crush first came to the Living Seas at EPCOT, she was traumatized when Crush called on her during the show. So when it came to our first night's dinner at Animator's, our table was right by one of the larger screens, and she immediately sat in the seat that had her back to the screen, with the hope that he wouldn't interact with someone who had their back to them. Of course, since she didn't want Crush to notice her or pick her out, I'm sure you can guess what happened.

Yes, Crush initiated with her right away. It was awesome, because she told him she didn't want to talk to him, and the way Crush played off that was great. One of the great memories from our trip.

Was Allison your daughter? If so, we were sitting right next to you the first night and saw this interaction. We were laughing and it made enough of an impression on us to remember her name. Too funny if this is her! :laughing:

Was Allison your daughter? If so, we were sitting right next to you the first night and saw this interaction. We were laughing and it made enough of an impression on us to remember her name. Too funny if this is her! :laughing:

Yes, that's her!:laughing:

newest post is up!!

my blog

might be kinda handy, doing my blog first, then i can just do a TR and add smileys where needed :) :surfweb:

I really enjoyed those pictures! We also stayed onboard in Nassau - we were going to go to Atlantis but changed our plans at the last minute.

I really like your Pirate night pictures. I thought for sure I'd see myself in that sunset picture of the crowds before the early show started, but no.

Robert

Hi everyone!!
We just got back from our long long trip and I wanted to thank everyone for everything! That was soooo much fun coming back to our room every night and finding new things! We had such a good time! All the gifts.... you guys really out did yourselves. I cannot believe the time and effort that went into your gifts! It made my gifts look really small in comparison! ha ha ha
We sure had a fun time doing it though!
We are already booked for another cruise and now that we know what is to be expected we are going to have sooo much fun next time with our gifts!! I am already working on them!!
Is anyone from our group going to the Mexican Rivera Nov 11th 2012? We just booked and are SUPER excited! I cannot believe the awesome discounts we got from booking on the cruise! I even booked for my sister and I think my parents will be joining us, which will be super fun!
Have a wonderful evening and if any of you have questions for me or are going on the trip shoot me over an email it is stefanie_peacock @ yahoo.com
Hugs!
Stefanie

Hey there,

Who was in 7098/7100 that gave the tile necklaces? Where did you get your bails and what kind are they?

Disneyelf10 - Where did you get that super cute ribbon of the minnie cupcakes/ice cream cones?

Thanks!

Hi Angie

mickeysgirl77 were in those cabins

And we've got our wedding couple lurking around here somewhere...3rascals...hope you are ready for your big day on the ship! Feel free to deliver the leftover cake to #9528

What is "3rascals"? I found a large nautical float with "3RASCALS" written on it on the island of Mull in the Inner Hebrides Islands off the west coast of Scotland.

Your post mentions "3rascals" in a nautical context, so here I am, asking.

My email is steve.j.swift at gmail.com - if you want your float back, please send a very large stamped addressed envelope; I'll supply the address!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter