Disney Dream - June 12, 2011

Oh man, didn't really get anything done tonight, but did get to see my new niece. Healthy as can be. thanks for the congrats.

Do we put a tag on our FE gifts to let you know who they're from? i guess we should....add that to the list of stuff to do....I'll be stealing labels from work tomorrow....shhhhhhhh.

Are we finished packing yet?? Man, I surely hope so! Starting the longgg drive tomorrow afternoon. Those who haven't left yet, have a safe trip and we'll see you there!! :banana::banana:

LETS GO MAVS I hope they keep the pressure on and win on Thursday. I loved seeing lebron scoring only 8. Unfortunately most of the talking heads were discussing Lebron's bad game not how heroic Dirk's was which is sad.

One of my boys is a huge Dirk fan. He had each of us tape our finger in honor of Dirk's injury -- even the dogs (somewhat unwillingly) ended up with taped paws.

Look for us watching game 6 on the funnel vision by the pool Sunday night. We'll be the family decked out in Mavs gear.

As of today I'm seeing Castaway Cay as being in the high 80's both days with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation between 30 and 40%.
Not bad:goodvibes

Oh man, didn't really get anything done tonight, but did get to see my new niece. Healthy as can be. thanks for the congrats.

Do we put a tag on our FE gifts to let you know who they're from? i guess we should....add that to the list of stuff to do....I'll be stealing labels from work tomorrow....shhhhhhhh.

Congrats on your new healthy niece!

I put tags on my FE gifts, mainly so y'all have my cabin number in case someone loses their list and needs a new one. But, I do like to know who gave the gift.

I more packing day:eek::eek::eek::eek:
We are leaving in a few minutes for the swim team picture, then on to help mom shower and take both my parents to lunch. That should leave about 3 hours before we have to go to the swim meet.:scared1::scared1::scared1:
Not sure that will be enough time! For those leaving today , safe travels! See y'all soon!:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2::wave2::hyper::jumping1:party::dancer:
Beth:beach::beach:

Steven41782 - Congrats on the new neice :goodvibes

Still no internet at home :headache: And I forgot to bring my Nook in to work today so I could use the wifi here in case they don't get the DSL fixed before we leave:headache::headache:

Tonight I start laundry, ironing, and serious prep work. Tomorrow the packing begins. Not sure how much I'll be able to pop on today or if I'll have internet at home so...

Have a safe journey everyone and I'll see you all on Sunday! :cool1:

Ok. Think i can post now. Still on amtrak. It was delayed about 20 minutes arriving in columbia so we are a little behind schedule. Should be there before 11am. The train ride has been pretty enjoyable except it is really hard to sleep! I haven t slept at all and DD is knocked out right now. So i know i am looking rough right now! Cant wait to get to hotel. Might go straight there and ask about checking in early so we can get some ZZZZZs! See yall soon

Ok. Think i can post now. Still on amtrak. It was delayed about 20 minutes arriving in columbia so we are a little behind schedule. Should be there before 11am. The train ride has been pretty enjoyable except it is really hard to sleep! I haven t slept at all and DD is knocked out right now. So i know i am looking rough right now! Cant wait to get to hotel. Might go straight there and ask about checking in early so we can get some ZZZZZs! See yall soon

Glad you'll be there soon, but sorry about your sleep.
You know you probably won't want to waste time sleeping when you get there though, I'll bet, you'll be too excited.
So have a few Pepsi's or an iced coffee and have fun!:thumbsup2

Shutting down the computer and getting in the car NOW! :drive:

We'll see some of you by the CI&S pool at 8:00 Saturday. We may be just a little late. My parents' flight gets in to MCO at 6:15 and then we will head straight to the hotel ... but we may need to grab a quick dinner. (Maybe we'll just pick up something fast and eat it poolside.)

See everyone else at 3:00 Sunday. :cheer2:

Shutting down the computer and getting in the car NOW! :drive:

We'll see some of you by the CI&S pool at 8:00 Saturday. We may be just a little late. My parents' flight gets in to MCO at 6:15 and then we will head straight to the hotel ... but we may need to grab a quick dinner. (Maybe we'll just pick up something fast and eat it poolside.)

See everyone else at 3:00 Sunday. :cheer2:

Good luck, safe travels Holly!:wizard:

See you Sunday!:yay:

We got a new camera that you take underwater pics and video. I played a bit with it on the mac enjoy!

One of my boys is a huge Dirk fan. He had each of us tape our finger in honor of Dirk's injury -- even the dogs (somewhat unwillingly) ended up with taped paws.

LOL!

DS (Leo) had a stomach bug over the weekend and I ended up getting sick on Tuesday. I am feeling much better now, but I am behind schedule on packing and cleaning house! I bagged and tagged our FE gifts last night (even though I still didn't feel well) and most of our clothes are in piles near the suitcases. We will pack tonight and I can hopefully get the house back into some sort of order. I hate coming home from vacation to a messy house. I have to work tomorrow, but am hoping to leave early. DH (Jessie) is off tomorrow but will have to run the dogs and cat the the kennel, vacuum out the car, pack up the car and run any last minute errands I can think of. As soon as I can get out of the office, we will be hitting the road and stopping somewhere in GA to sleep for the night. We hope to reach my brother's house (txvjc) in Cocoa by early afternoon Saturday.

Only 3 more days!

Leilani

We got a new camera that you take underwater pics and video. I played a bit with it on the mac enjoy!

What kind of camera did you get? We just bought a Kodak PlaySport Zx3 HD Waterproof Video Camera but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I am looking forward to using it on Castaway Cay and not having to worry about our other camera getting damaged. We used a disposable last time and hardly any of the pictures were any good.

PS - We are mac people too!

Leilani

Congrats on your niece! :cutie: So exciting :goodvibes

Shhhhh... I stole some too :rotfl::lmao:

2 more hours and I'm officially ON VACATION!! :cool1::woohoo: :banana::banana:

Then - DD and I are going to get our Mickey and Minnie heads painted on our toes :cutie:

and then packing!!! :yay::yay:

We leave for the airport in 27 hours!! :laughing: :dance3:

What kind of camera did you get? We just bought a Kodak PlaySport Zx3 HD Waterproof Video Camera but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I am looking forward to using it on Castaway Cay and not having to worry about our other camera getting damaged. We used a disposable last time and hardly any of the pictures were any good.

PS - We are mac people too!

Leilani

It is called the Kodak Easyshare Sport. Got it from Target for about $70.

2 more hours and I'm officially ON VACATION!! :cool1::woohoo: :banana::banana:

Then - DD and I are going to get our Mickey and Minnie heads painted on our toes :cutie:

and then packing!!! :yay::yay:

We leave for the airport in 27 hours!! :laughing: :dance3:

:woohoo:

Your toes will be soooo cute:cutie:

Steven, congrats on your new niece.

Travel safely everyone. We left about 2 hours ago and have about 2 more hours to Louisville where we'll stop for the night.

See you all soon!

LOL!

We will pack tonight and I can hopefully get the house back into some sort of order. I hate coming home from vacation to a messy house.

Leilani

How funny....my husband accuses me of being the only lunatic who insists on cleaning the house before we go on vacation! I can't wait to tell him I am not the only one. I hate coming home to a messy house, too! Plus, I worry that if something happens to my entire family while we are on vacation and the police or coroner or somebody has to go through our house, they will talk about how sloppy I am! :rotfl2: Kind of like putting on clean underwear in case you are in a car accident! :thumbsup2

Well, we are leaving bright and early Saturday morning. We have our car rental reserved for 8AM, but the rental agency opens at 7, so I think we are going to get there right after they open and see if we can go ahead and get the van. I would love to be on the road by 8. We hope to be at the CI&S meet at 8 that night, but it is going to be close. We have a long, long drive.

It is almost here......so excited!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

to all our friends taking this cruise!!
IS'NT IT TIME FOR A DISNEY VACATION?
DSC01273.jpg

have fun guys! cant wait to see your pictures!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter