Disney Emoji Blitz

I just noticed a glitch in my game. I have an Android device and an Apple device. You can link your game via Facebook and play on both devices. It seemed to work fine, other than collection items didn't transfer between games, but the missions, daily challenges, available emojis, and coins all transferred between the devices without an issue. I finished the item collections on my Android device, so I've been playing exclusively on my Apple device lately. Yesterday, I played on my Android device for a bit and then when I went back to the Apple device, it asked me if I wanted to load the game from the Server or the one that was stored on the device. I selected Server (like I normally do) and all of the usual stuff transferred just fine. However, the item collection reset back to as if I hadn't collected anything on that board before. I was collecting stuff on the "Outer Space" board and had about half of the items collected. After switching devices, it went back to 0 out of 215 items (the Android game was fine - it still shows all boards as being cleared). So, just something to keep in mind if you play across platforms...don't switch devices until you've just finished collecting a board!
Just an update, but it looks like they've fixed the bug with item collection between devices. My game (level, coins, available emojis, daily challenges, missions, gems, and items) now transfer between the Android and Apple devices (via Facebook).

So in on level 18 for weeks now, it gave me the task to complete 6 levels with an Alice in wonderland character but I don't have one. I have opened multiple gold boxes and never get one. Anyone else have this issue, any tips?

It's frustrating, isn't it?! I'm stuck waiting on a Dory emoji at the moment. You can keep trying, opening gold boxes as you earn them and hoping for the best. Unfortunately, the only other option is to buy your way out of that mission with gems.

DD was thrilled when Dumbo and Jiminy Cricket were added as silver boxes!

It's frustrating, isn't it?! I'm stuck waiting on a Dory emoji at the moment. You can keep trying, opening gold boxes as you earn them and hoping for the best. Unfortunately, the only other option is to buy your way out of that mission with gems.

DD was thrilled when Dumbo and Jiminy Cricket were added as silver boxes!

I tried the gems and it gave me a Cheshire Cat task lol

I've seen some people mention being stuck on level 65 and some who breezed right through and got to go on to other levels. For anyone who was stuck at one point and then was able to move on...HOW did you do it? I completed 65 in October and it still says it's waiting on new levels. I've contacted the Disney help page and they gave me a list of things to try (basic stuff like rebooting my phone, force closing the app, clearing the cache) and none of it works. I have the most recent update (the Christmas one that came out a few days ago) and I'm still stuck on that level. I don't want to uninstall the app because even though it's linked to my facebook account, I've seen other people post about losing their progress when they try that. I'm using a Galaxy S6, if that helps.

I've seen some people mention being stuck on level 65 and some who breezed right through and got to go on to other levels. For anyone who was stuck at one point and then was able to move on...HOW did you do it? I completed 65 in October and it still says it's waiting on new levels. I've contacted the Disney help page and they gave me a list of things to try (basic stuff like rebooting my phone, force closing the app, clearing the cache) and none of it works. I have the most recent update (the Christmas one that came out a few days ago) and I'm still stuck on that level. I don't want to uninstall the app because even though it's linked to my facebook account, I've seen other people post about losing their progress when they try that. I'm using a Galaxy S6, if that helps.
I am on level 73

Any tips on getting the Christmas game part to load? I upgraded my and and restarted my phone and it's still not there.

I woke up just after midnight and discovered the new holiday challenge. I'm going to pretend it's Disney's birthday present to me.

I need 2 more facebook friends for Dug. Anyone want to help me out?

Edit: Got one! Just need one more!!! Thank you!
Edit again: Got Dug. Thanks friends!

Last edited:
Have you ever played several games and then realized you were using the wrong character? I just wasted several lives. Ugh!

Yikes! Still two levels of the Christmas challenge to finish and with the new update, gifts won't open any more. Looked up support and they have not found a fix yet, but wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :rotfl2:

I got hit with the same glitch on my Android device, when trying to sync with my iOS game. I opted to sync to the Server when I launched the game on the Android and that's when it started having problems. I haven't synced back to the iOS yet (choose "This Device" when presented the option) and so far that game is still playing on the iOS device without problems. So for those that are playing on both platforms, I wouldn't do a sync until after the glitch has been fixed. I did notice that all of the emojis that had been unlocked on the iOS device are available on the Android device after the sync. So I can still get the emojis on both devices, but the holiday event game is locked up/broken on my Android device.

Yikes! Still two levels of the Christmas challenge to finish and with the new update, gifts won't open any more. Looked up support and they have not found a fix yet, but wish everyone a Merry Christmas. :rotfl2:
Did you at least get the Holiday Mickey emoji? I think I got him on the third to last level, with the second to last and last levels being level ups.

Did you at least get the Holiday Mickey emoji? I think I got him on the third to last level, with the second to last and last levels being level ups.

I did get Holiday Mickey, but would have loved to keep on playing the Christmas Challenge. I wasn't on FB when the Malificent Challenge was on and right before I reached the end the game froze and removed itself from my phone. I had to start over again and needless to say never made it anywhere close to getting her.
So I was thrilled to play this one ..........

I had to replace my 1-month old phone after I dropped my phone and shattered the screen. When I loaded it onto my new phone from the server, I still had holiday mickey in my emoji keyboard but none of the other christmas items. I filed a support ticket and they said they'd pass it on to the development team.

Does anyone know how to best use the Yeti's power? Idk where's the best place to tap his bar. I get "okay" most of the time and a couple of fails.

I just keep tapping the little circle below the Yeti's face until the timer bar runs out. It usually fills the power bar above the Yeti all the way, but if you stop tapping, the power decreases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter