Disney Enchanted Tales

They all drop lollipops :) Wish we had some buildings that dropped echancia and posy!

I'm finally onto the last triplet. Nooo not carrots! They're so hard to get lol. I just have one more building to decorate. After hours of giving me nothing, Mother Gothel drops two posies in a row! Does anyone else feel like doing a victory dance when they get a flower? :p
Oh great to know, I guess I'll need all those for the dresses now that I have completed all the buildings :-)

The carrots are so hard to get!!! I only have 1 so far and I have all the characters working on those tasks. I think it was the building that dropped the one carrot I have. Good luck :-)

Hi All, So I am almost to the next level where I can unlock Stabbington brothers. If I unlock them now mid-chapter, do you think the quest to decorate the Inn will pop up? I apparently only have 5 buildings to decorate and not 6, because I don't have this character for a quest.

Did that last event and I can confirm it works!

After one night waiting, I sent all the available characters to collect Echinacea before I sleep, when I woke up to collect, none of them drop the item! Arghhhh!:headache::mad:

Last edited:
Hi I'm new on here so I'm sorry if this has already been asked or its on the wrong thread! I'm on level 33 at the moment but since the event it jeeps saying max Level on the bar. Is this normal why the event is happening? Thanx

Hi I'm new on here so I'm sorry if this has already been asked or its on the wrong thread! I'm on level 33 at the moment but since the event it jeeps saying max Level on the bar. Is this normal why the event is happening? Thanx

Hi & welcome! The level cap was raised to 33 last winter event. (I believe it was 30 before that.) So that is why it says max level since level 33 is the highest level you can attain atm.

Olaf has been Dreaming about flours for two hours straight and Mother Gothal has been making bouquets.....5 daisies and 2 posies...........

Side note the characters that have perfume AND flower tasks I've noticed now that I unlocked the third girl, when I send them to get a flower 75% of the time the flower drops, perfume not so much....

Hi! is there any way I can sell or delete items like decorations? It's starting to look kind of cluttered and I could use the coins.

Hello Fellow Disney Addicts,
New to DisBoard. Have been playing just shy of 3 weeks. Level 16 and feeling super behind with this event. Anyone have any tips?

Just ONE MORE echancea and I can decorate the trade ministry... One more. Wonder if we'll have more buildings to decorate when we get to chapter 3! I think in order to finish this event you just about have to put real life on hold. Seriously, I'm playing it all the time and it takes forever to collect just one flower! I'm having fun but frustrated at the same time. I hope I can finish it since I wasn't able to finish the winter event.
For those that have Jasmine, how did you get her? I'm guessing I missed out. I started playing right at the end of the winter event so I missed out on Footstool and Gunther as well.

I got all perfumes needed for the third triplet within hours but 2 days working to unlock jeune, still only 4 carrots :sad:
so far I have decorated 3 buildings, 1 floral crown for belle, got all the batb event buildings, and tangled curio shop.
I must say this event is more relaxed than the winter one, all I wanted was footstool but had to unlock 3 characters for him. :scared: At least this time can choose which ones to skip.

Can you sell things that you don't need or want anymore since the storage only has 25 slots?
No, they don't have a function to sell items. Not sure what level you are but, for me (L33) the storage increased to 45 with the spring event.

For those that have Jasmine, how did you get her? I'm guessing I missed out. I started playing right at the end of the winter event so I missed out on Footstool and Gunther as well.
Jasmine was a limited time event last year that looked like it was a teaser for the next princess story for the blanket. So far, nothing new since her event ended. Fingers crossed it happens soon.

Hiya :) just wondering if anyone has bought the burton wagon? What is it even for? Don't want to spend real money and waste it :/ thank youuu

Something odd...I completed chapter 2 this morning. When I looked at items needed to unlock the 3rd triplet I had 32 soups. I may have collected one to five extra soups when unlocking Attila, but not 32!!! I think my echinacea or posies have been registering as soup...lol.

Anyone else come across this? The lack of flowers dropping makes me question life. Lol.

Hiya :) just wondering if anyone has bought the burton wagon? What is it even for? Don't want to spend real money and waste it :/ thank youuu

This is the first time I have heard of the Burton Wagon - and then I see it for sale.... nice, $4.99 each (and there is 2!) I guess since we are not buying diamonds to unlock items (ie, pomanders ;) ) the developers are trying to get their money this way! Anyone buy one yet? What good does it do you?

This is the first time I have heard of the Burton Wagon - and then I see it for sale.... nice, $4.99 each (and there is 2!) I guess since we are not buying diamonds to unlock items (ie, pomanders ;) ) the developers are trying to get their money this way! Anyone buy one yet? What good does it do you?

So, I went ahead and bought one - it gives 82 chocolate hearts and 41 stars every 12 hours - and that is it! and it's big! Of course, I am only able to collect carrots and enchinacea at this moment so maybe they might help with something else later on. I had to move the Sandwich Shop from Frozen to a different spot and it took up the same footprint as the shop.... not sure if I will buy the second one or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter