Disney Everything Else Swap Sign Ups

I would like to sign-up for Group A - Topper and Group B - Photo Mats... as far as the theme - Red/Black Mickey for each.

I have participated in two previous swaps with this group and want to say you are a talented group!

Thanks!

Melissa
(Mom2Madi)

Um, Franne? I had posted in #30 that I'd like to add Princess Toppers to Group B, but it evidently got missed. I see that there are 2 people doing Toppers in that group as of this morning. Is it possible to have 3 people doing the same element? I'm not sure that I feel confident about doing any of the things that are left, but I'd really like to do Group B as well.

Any suggestions?

I missed that there was still an opening for borders. I guess you can put me down for Princess borders in group B. I hope I can get that many done. :(

Another question: Are the squares supposed to be 1 inch & then matted? Or are they supposed to be 1 inch finished size?

WOW - you guys are VERY talented!!!!

I've decided I'm going to pass this time. I'm afraid that I might commit and then won't be able to get done without stressing too much. Since it was mentioned that Cruise is next, I'll wait for that one since I'm working on my cruise book as well (although would hope to be done by then) and should have some items left over that I can either use or have some ideas that ended up looking great that I can make for others to use.

Thanks for all of these clarifications too. It will help when I participate next.

Hi, I would like to participate also. If the paper piecing in group A is available and the topper in group B . I will do a Lion King theme. Thanks

my4girls said:
Hi, I would like to participate also. If the paper piecing in group A is available and the topper in group B . I will do a Lion King theme. Thanks

Hi, Toppers is taken in both groups. You can look at the list on the first page of this thread to see what's left. There's a bunch of spots open in Group B. :)
Franne

OK, I think I have everyone correct now. If you see a mistake, please let me know...this is my first time hosting!
Piratesmate, I took myself off of toppers in B and put you there. I don't know how I missed that post, I thought I was so thorough!! :blush:
Franne

Thanks Franne! That really wasn't necessary! I realized later that you might have missed it because I'd editted that post. In fact, from the times, it looks like I was editting while you were reading. I apologize! :blush:

Please check your PMs.

I'm still working on picking my theme...is it real important that I list it soon...or is it something that I can think over. I'm just not to sure...I want to make some thing that I'll be able to use im my DCL album...but also something general enough that eveyone else can use also. :D So far I've came up with ...Princesses...Disney Magic..... Once upon a time...

Well I'm still thinking. I'll get you my theme asap. :blush:

scrapperjill said:
I'm still working on picking my theme...is it real important that I list it soon...or is it something that I can think over. I'm just not to sure...I want to make some thing that I'll be able to use im my DCL album...but also something general enough that eveyone else can use also. :D So far I've came up with ...Princesses...Disney Magic..... Once upon a time...

Well I'm still thinking. I'll get you my theme asap. :blush:

No problem! Just try not to repeat a theme that someone else has. We already have a few different Mickey themes, which I don't mind..he's my favorite! :earboy2: Everyone can always use Mickey, he's everywhere!
When you think of one, just post it and I'll be happy to post it for you :)
Franne

It is killing me not to join in! But I just don't have the time unless you want me to take eyelets for both groups. If that isn't a problem I would be happy to take them
Mickey for one group and Dino land for the second group. But I feel this is taking the easy way out and not actually making anything....
So if by the time this swap closes and no one else wants those eyelets put me in. But if someone who wants to create somethign and do eyelets I will pass if that makes sense!
I hate to miss out but I am so behind on so many things.....

I can't seem to come up with a great idea right now. Well this is all I could visualize - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. I will do A-frames, B-photo mats. If this has been taken, sign me up for anything but shakers. :scratchin

Spinning said:
It is killing me not to join in! But I just don't have the time unless you want me to take eyelets for both groups. If that isn't a problem I would be happy to take them
Mickey for one group and Dino land for the second group. But I feel this is taking the easy way out and not actually making anything....
So if by the time this swap closes and no one else wants those eyelets put me in. But if someone who wants to create somethign and do eyelets I will pass if that makes sense!

Obviously I'm missing something! :eek: I thought eyelets were hard! If this is something we get to vote on, I'd love to see eyelets for both those themes & could care less who makes them! ;)

Sondra I knew you would cave in. Plus a girl can never have too many eyelets can she ? Piratesmate eyelets are not something you make , but a embellishment you can use on your pages with all of the neat scrapbook elements ( the borders, squares, etc ).

Cyndi princess:

piratesmate said:
Obviously I'm missing something! :eek: I thought eyelets were hard! If this is something we get to vote on, I'd love to see eyelets for both those themes & could care less who makes them! ;)

ROFL, you are such a hoot! If you want eyelets, you just buy 6 per person in your theme. They make all different themed eyelets. I did that for the last swap and my theme was the living seas, so I bought shell and fish ones.
They are easy since you just buy them and don't make them :D
Franne

Spinning said:

It's not a problem with me. I love eyelets :) The more the better!
Franne

OK - I deserved that! ;) I keep asking dopey questions, but I did actually know you bought the eyelets.

It's just that I used to set eyelets into fabric to make clothes when DS was an infant & they were a real bugger to do! I've also been reading over on ScrapJazz & several other sites about how much trouble people were having with them.

Please tell me you're not going to put 6 eyelets in a baggie & send them to us! :eek: (I was hoping to get a few that someone else had already done the hard part...same as the shaker boxes. ;))

So am I still wrong or do I finally have this "right"? To do eyelets (not that I'm volunteering, mind you!) you buy some ;) & set them into paper - your choice of how it's done. As in one person might set them into a tag type piece and another might choose to set them into a long piece such as a border....or even set 6 star-shaped eyelets into a Topper for Wishes. Is that it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter