Disney Fabric

BlakeNJ

DIS Veteran
I have found Nemo fabric at Walmart, pretty much everyone sells pincess fabric but that about other characters--like Mickey? I am having no luck at RagShop. Ebay has a few but $$$! Has anyone had any luck on other internet sites? :confused3

Thanks,
Blakely

Wal mart had a big line of disney stuff. I know I got a package of Nemo, Buzz and Woody fabrics. I don't remember seeing Mickey, but I wasn't looking for his fabric. I got some cuties in Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald at Joann's. Tinkerbell, too. That was cotton (or some blend). That's all I've found. Not super helpful, I just realized. Sorry! :blush:

I found a ton of cotton blend Pooh and friends. I've got quite a bit of Mickey from there too. By far my best buy was the Dumbo flannel. I snapped up the whole last of the bolt on the remnant table which was about 5 yards. No idea what I'm going to do with it but I just couldn't pass it up.

JoAnn has licensed character fabric. I recently bought 2 yds of hawaiian mickey fabric. It's from the cartoon...I forget what it's called, but I used to watch it all the time when I was little (in fact the music is running through my head right now)...It's the one where Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto go on vacation to Hawaii...Mickey's playing a ukelele, Minnie is doing the hula, Donald is also doing the hula and catches on fire., Goofy surfs and gets his butt kicked by a wave, and Pluto has an encounter with a crab...

ANYWAY, I had to get it b/c of the nostalgia...

Check out some other Wal Mart stores, because I got mine there... I have the mickey one... a red fabric with darker red Mickey shaped heads. I also got lots of Cars, Pooh, Buzz, Nemo, and some Minnie and Princesses... And they are not that expensive.

Check ebay too. I bought some off there when I could not find what I wanted in a store. In fact I will be listing some Mickey fabric on ebay myself soon. I bought it and then found something else I liked better later.

I second the Joann's mention. I saw some cute Captain Hook flannel the other day. Unfortunately, it was yellow... DS is not really into yellow.

I also got some great Incredibles dark blue flannel.

Good Luck!

I was able to find Cinderella fleece at Joann's! My DD is happy because she now gets a blanket that matches her room! (Simple pleasures...).

BuzzBelleMom said:
I second the Joann's mention. I saw some cute Captain Hook flannel the other day. Unfortunately, it was yellow... DS is not really into yellow.

I also got some great Incredibles dark blue flannel.

Good Luck!

Ahh! My DS would love the Hook fabric. I don't live very close to a Joanns. Bummer.

Have you checked online? They might have it and be able to send you some. I know lots of times they have free s&h.

If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby they often have cute Mickey fabric. Last year I bought some retro Mickey with melon and a greyish blue in it. I made a sling bag with a tiny black and white check lining. I saw cute red fleece with Mickey sillhouette head in black on it today in Wal-Mart but it was almost $8 a yard. :sad2:

Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon this week. They seem to run that coupon about every other week. Just do a search for Hobby Lobby coupon, and it will bring up the current week's coupon.

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/coupon.cfm

It is suppose to be 40% off one item, but they often just take it off the entire order. One item= one length of fabric.

Thanks for posting that coupon. Our local HL has a pretty pitiful stock but a new one just opened in Auburn AL, may have to drive over and check it out. :)

Shugardrawers said:
I found a ton of cotton blend Pooh and friends. I've got quite a bit of Mickey from there too. By far my best buy was the Dumbo flannel. I snapped up the whole last of the bolt on the remnant table which was about 5 yards. No idea what I'm going to do with it but I just couldn't pass it up.

dude. the dog is so cute :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter