Disney Fantasy Concierge Lounge - Alcohol

act1980

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

Could anyone please tell me when free alcohol is available in the lounge?

Many thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!

I feel like on our trip in March on the Fantasy, the alcohol was available for a longer period - from 5 until sometime in the 8/9 range.

When are you going? We'll be on the Fantasy in 8 days, so I can get a firmer answer and report back once we're off.

I feel like on our trip in March on the Fantasy, the alcohol was available for a longer period - from 5 until sometime in the 8/9 range.

When are you going? We'll be on the Fantasy in 8 days, so I can get a firmer answer and report back once we're off.

We don’t go until next year so I would be interested to read your thoughts on your return. Have an amazing time!

Hi everyone!

The lounge is open from about 7 am to around 10 pm. Most afternoons cocktails are served from 5 pm until close at 10. There are a few special events, like the cheese soirée which usually starts at 4 pm, where you may find wine and beer. So think of that as extra magic hours for drinks, it extends that time but technically the cocktail reception still starts at the normal time.

Last edited:
It's pretty nice to be able to walk in and get a nightcap so late, particularly if you have the main seating, go to something after dinner, then get back to your room around 9-9:30.

I will be on that cruise too!!! Looking forward to a nice long cruise!!!

Is the internet package unlimited for concierge guests on all the ships now?

No. That was a group in either the Roy or the Walt. In other rooms, you get a free 100mb package.

Just as a reminder, you can combine your free 100mb from Concierge with the free 50mb that's available on Day 1. Just make sure you sign up the day you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter