Disney Fantasy - May 20, 2023 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

crecente

Earning My Ears
We will be on the May 20, 2023 Fantasy Cruise from Port Canaveral. Our family group will have 2 Older Adults, 4 Adults, 2 Younger Adults, and 1 Child.

I'm creating this thread to find others who will be on the same cruise.

Last edited:
We will be on the May 20, 2023 Fantasy Cruise from Port Canaveral. Our family group will have 2 Older Adults, 4 Adults, 2 Younger Adults, and 1 Child.

I'm creating this thread to find others who will be on the same cruise.
Just so you don't worry about being the only ones on the ship. We are also going to be onboard. I can't bring myself to refer to us as older adults preferring to tag ourselves as retirees. Disney nuts since we got married 28 years ago on May 21. You will probably see us at Cabanas, Tow Maters or Eye Scream.

Just so you don't worry about being the only ones on the ship. We are also going to be onboard. I can't bring myself to refer to us as older adults preferring to tag ourselves as retirees. Disney nuts since we got married 28 years ago on May 21. You will probably see us at Cabanas, Tow Maters or Eye Scream.
Glad to see somebody else will be on board. Looking forward to it! 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter