Disney Fantasy September 16, 2017 Western Cruise Fish extender Group!

Less than 90 days peeps! We are all so very excited! I think we have planned all of our outfits, shoes to match, a million different things we want to do and have thoroughly enjoyed picking our FE gifts for everyone! What are you doing to pass the time?

Fish extenders and building a tiny house

You are keeping yourself VERY busy Kristie!
I think we are going to plan on doing the 5k too, although, I think our plan to is take a leisurely 5k around Castaway Cay to enjoy our last stop and our time with one another. :)

Question, since we've had a 2 families fall off our FE group, will there be a date that we need to confirm by? I want to make sure that the ones we have are confirmed in case we do personalized gifts...
Thanks!

Hello,

I JUST BOOKED MY CRUISE!!! Now who is wanting to join my fish extender group? Ill start the new list for anyone who is wanting to join.

Joining The FE Group
If you would like to join this FE group, then simply register your interest by replying to this thread. You can include the information requested in your reply to this thread (keep in mind this will be public). If you do not wish to share your information publicly, reply here and then you can PM me with your information.

Family Name:
Deck Level (if known):
Cabin Number (if known):
Adults (Name & Favorite Character):
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character):

How will the FE list work?
As each family signs up to the thread, their details will be entered into a spreadsheet. A finalised version of the spreadsheet will be released once we reach the cut-off/confirmation date (see below for explanations). We will attempt to keep all participants on one list. However, sometimes, there are just so many cruisers wanting to partake in this magical experience that participants may be divided between two or more lists. In the event of needing two or more lists, we will try to distribute participating cabins and people as evenly as possible.

FE Registration Cut-Off Date
All families must register their interest to join the FE group, by posting a reply with the above mentioned details, by August 16, 2017. This is to allow people ample time to make/purchase their FE gifts, and ensure they can deliver to all those registered on the list.

FE Participation Re-Confirmation Date
ALL registered families must CONFIRM their participation by September 1, 2017. This is so the FE list(s) can be finalized. Of course, your situation regarding cruising may change at the last minute and that cannot be helped, but re-confirmation just ensures no one has changed their minds or cancelled their sailing and forgot to say so.

Latecomers/Non-Confirmation
The Latecomers list is for those who have booked their cruise at the last minute, missed our FE group cut-off date, but still want to participate in FEs. Anyone who does not confirm in time will also be moved to this list. Participants on this list will provide FE gifts for each other, and are welcome to supply FE gifts for other cruisers, but should not expect to receive anything in return. Regular list participants are free to deliver FE gifts to those on this list, but are not obliged to.

FE Gifts
Please remember that this is not a competition to produce the biggest or most expensive gift; it is about sharing the Disney magic. You can do gifts for every individual or each family on your list, the choice is yours. Some people like to personalise gifts, so you may find additional information is requested as we get closer to the cruise – for example: first names, favourite Disney characters, etc.

However, please be mindful that not all cruisers are from the USA. This means your fellow cruisers may have to consider customs, quarantine and luggage allowance regulations on their return journeys home. Also, for overseas cruisers, please make sure that the gifts you are bringing are acceptable imports to the USA; we wouldn’t want you to have them seized at immigration/quarantine/customs!

Delivering Your FE Gifts
It is great not to have a specific time to deliver FE gifts, as it means they start to trickle in all day, every day, as the cruise progresses! However, you should attempt to deliver your FE gifts by 5pm on the last full day, so that families have time to remove their FE, pack, and have luggage ready to go for the disembarkation luggage service.

Family Name: Brown
Deck Level (if known): GTY
Cabin Number (if known): GTY
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Christopher and Kristie( wall-e and up)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Leonard will be 5 he likes casey Junior
Walter will be 4 he loves Donald Duck

Hello!!

We are so excited to be taking our first Disney Cruise this September and it wouldn't be complete without being part of a fish extender group...

Family Name: Sanchez
Deck Level: 7
Cabin Number: 7567
Adults: Rudy, Goofy
Martha, Little Mermaid or Nightmare Before Christmas
Children: Isaiah, 7, McQueen, Mickey, Toy Story

Can't wait...

Thanks!!

So excited! The whole family keeps saying they are looking forward to this vacation....Except the kids...HaHaHa they don't know any of this yet....

So excited! The whole family keeps saying they are looking forward to this vacation....Except the kids...HaHaHa they don't know any of this yet....
How exciting for you guys to be able to surprise your little ones!!!

We are super excited for this vacation too, it's a topic of conversation nearly daily! So happy that we are down to double digits because being over a year out (when we booked) has taken way to long to get here!

Confirming time!!!!

Below is the fe list.

Any updates or any new adds please reply:

I need you to confirm your information below make sure nothing has change or let me know.

Please reply by July 22nd, 2017
Say Brown IN!
Or i will delete you off the list.

If you dont know your cabin number or not until the day of arrival i will have a write board to white your new cabin number down.

On arrival day September 16th, 2017 before 8:30pm please come to my cabin and write down your updated cabin number if it changes.

Example:
Donald duck. Was in 12345 cabin now in 54321 cabin

If you dont have any changes please come to my cabin any day or any time after September 16, 2017 aftee 8:30pm to check this white board for changes before delivering your gifts. People do update cabins at port.

Remember you can delievery your gifts any day or time after checking this board.
Any questions please message me.

Family #1 name: Brown
Stateroom: 6514
Kristie adult female wall-e and up
Chris adult male wall-e and up
Walter 4 donald duck super hero's
Leonard 5 casey junior dumbo
Celebrating walters 4th birthday and our wedding anniversary of 7 years.

Family #2 Name: Kline
Deck Level (if known): 6
Cabin Number (if known): 6154
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Stephanie - Goofy, Joshua - Stitch, Crystal - Captain Jack Sparrow
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): none

Family #3 Name: Gonzales
Deck Level: 8
Cabin Number: 8515
Adults: Jeremy, Hercules; Ashley, Rapunzel
Children: Paul, 5, Mickey Mouse; John, 3, Mickey Mouse

EDIT*
Family #4 Name: Wolf Pack
Deck Level (if known): 8
Cabin Number (if known): 8606
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Susan: Tinkerbell, Grumpy & Sebastian; Peaches: Wall-e, Stitch, Aladdin & Jasmine; Tim: Darth Vader, Wreck it Ralph & Robin Hood
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): N/A
Celebrating: Susan & Peaches Birthday's

*EDIT*
Family #5 Name: Words
Cabin Number (if known): 8604
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Drew: Jack Skellington & Beast; Muffin: Malificent, Jack & Sally, Mr. Toad, Alice & White Rabbit
Celebrating: Drew's Birthday & Drew and Muffin Anniversary

Family #6: last name Prince
Cabin: tba
Sarah minnie mouse
Michael goofy
Celebrating Michaels birthday

Family 7
Family Name: Self
Cabin Number (if known): 8070
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Kathy - Eeyore, Lee - Mator, Kati - Tigger

Family 8

Family Name: Magdaleno
Cabin Number (if known): 6560
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Juan (Anything Jungle Cruise-ish) & Lorissa (Elena of Avalor, Baymax or Cheshire Cat)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Lucas (2 yrs old , Nemo, lightning McQueen and Mickey!)

Family 9
Family:Mulholland
Cabins 5526 & 5528
Adults: Bryan (Donald Duck), Stacie (Daisy Duck) and Me--Kris (Tink)
Children: Annalise 7 (Minnie), Ronan 5 (Mickie)

Family 10:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1499538844957.jpg
    FB_IMG_1499538844957.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Kristie, with the deadline coming up soon, are you comfortable with me messaging the families that haven't confirmed yet?

Hello,

Please note that if anyone changes their cabin on the day we arrive at port I will have a white board on my cabin door. Please come BEFORE 8:30 pm and write your cabin change. Example: Brown was in cabin 1234 now in cabin 4321.

BEFORE PASSING OUT GIFTS! come to my cabin and check this white board to make sure no one made changes for this disboard group. I am running another FE group on this cruise so please make sure your looking for these names only. Print off the list before you get on the ship or take pictures of this list because there is no internet on the cruise unless you pay extra for it. There is a meet and greet if you would like to come and get your picture with ALL the FE GROUPS :)

Meet and Greet time!
Meet and greet is where we have the opportunity as a group to get together and meet face to face.

This is a FREE event. It is located on Deck 4. The reason for this location is because its easy for any newbies to locate and great to get a group picture on the staircase where we can get everyone's face in the picture. This location is right above the entrance of where you will be actually walking onto the ship for the first time :) So once you step in turn around and look UP :)

The meet and greet day and times:
September 16, 2017 at 2:30pm
September 17, 2017 at 10:00am

Here is our final list for our FE GROUP:

Family #1 name: Brown
Stateroom: 6514
Kristie adult female: Favorite characters wall-e and up
Chris adult male: Favorite Characters wall-e and up
Walter 4: Favorite characters donald duck super hero's
Leonard 5: Favorite Characters Figment casey junior dumbo
Celebrating Walters 4th birthday on September 12th, and our wedding anniversary of 7 years is on September 4th.

Family 2
Family Name: Self
Cabin Number (if known): 8070
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Kathy - Eeyore, Lee - Mator, Kati - Tigger

Family 3
Family: Mulholland
Cabins 5526 & 5528
Adults: Bryan (Donald Duck), Stacie (Daisy Duck) and Me--Kris (Tink)
Children: Annalise 7 (Minnie), Ronan 5 (Mickie)

Family 4
Family Name: Magdaleno
Cabin Number (if known): 6560
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Juan (Anything Jungle Cruise-ish) & Lorissa (Elena of Avalor, Baymax or Cheshire Cat)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Lucas (2 yrs old , Nemo, lightning McQueen and Mickey!)

Family 5

Family 6
Name: Wolf Pack
Cabin Number (if known): 8606
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Susan: Tinkerbell, Grumpy & Sebastian; Peaches: Wall-e, Stitch, Aladdin & Jasmine; Tim: Darth Vader, Wreck it Ralph & Robin Hood
Celebrating: Susan & Peaches Birthday's

Family 7
Name: Words
Cabin Number (if known): 8604
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Drew: Jack Skellington & Beast; Muffin: Malificent, Jack & Sally, Mr. Toad, Alice & White Rabbit
Celebrating: Drew's Birthday & Drew and Muffin Anniversary

Family 8
last name Prince
Cabin: 7192
Sarah minnie mouse
Michael goofy
Celebrating Michaels birthday

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter