Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does TopCashBack take to go from Pending to Payable? I made some purchases in January that are still pending.

I have some from November still showing as pending. I just checked last night cause it's way past the time they said it would be payable.

ETA: I used to be a big fan of TCB and never had trouble but more lately, I am having trouble and having to ask for credit.

So I used TCB just now after not using them for a couple of years. It's already showing pending. I only used them because Cardpool isn't on Ebates. Purchased over $2,000 in American Airlines gift cards. Now if only Cardpool would send the gift cards before the flights go up...

I use paypal for all my rebate sites, including ebates/shopathome. I like that on Top Cash Back you can cash out as soon as your purchase hits whatever point for payout, there's no minimum. Sometimes I cash out for less than $2 :)

Good to know!

I purchased 5 items, what happens if I need to return one of them? Does this site work the same as ebates/shopathome?

So I used TCB just now after not using them for a couple of years. It's already showing pending. I only used them because Cardpool isn't on Ebates. Purchased over $2,000 in American Airlines gift cards. Now if only Cardpool would send the gift cards before the flights go up...

Keep an eye on your cashback. The problem I keep having with TCB is that my purchases go to pending right away, with the correct amount and everything, but then they drop it to $0. I have to fight them and they act like I'm trying to get something I'm not supposed to. They obviously tracked the purchase or it wouldn't have shown up in the first place!

Keep an eye on your cashback. The problem I keep having with TCB is that my purchases go to pending right away, with the correct amount and everything, but then they drop it to $0. I have to fight them and they act like I'm trying to get something I'm not supposed to. They obviously tracked the purchase or it wouldn't have shown up in the first place!

That was always my issue with them which is why I stopped using them but figured I'd give it a shot since Ebates doesn't offer anything!

For anyone that did the grow up young deal, after you got the approval email saying your gift card has been approved how long did it take for you to get the gift card? I got the confirmation email and it said the gift card would arrive within 24 hours but it's been over that and still haven't gotten the gift card. Didn't know if this was what was happening to everyone else or if I need to make sure it didn't get lost in my email somewhere.

For anyone that did the grow up young deal, after you got the approval email saying your gift card has been approved how long did it take for you to get the gift card? I got the confirmation email and it said the gift card would arrive within 24 hours but it's been over that and still haven't gotten the gift card. Didn't know if this was what was happening to everyone else or if I need to make sure it didn't get lost in my email somewhere.
It's happening to me too. I checked my spam as well

I submitted mine on Saturday, got the approval email on Monday and received the gift card Tuesday afternoon. Maybe it's taking a bit longer because of the volume of requests?

That was always my issue with them which is why I stopped using them but figured I'd give it a shot since Ebates doesn't offer anything!
I just started using the. Do you know if it is still an issue? I have also just started to use befrugal and am hopi g they are awesome bc I learned that they % match. Trying to get them to match two now.

I just started using the. Do you know if it is still an issue? I have also just started to use befrugal and am hopi g they are awesome bc I learned that they % match. Trying to get them to match two now.

Really? How do you go about getting the match? Curious to know if you have any luck with that.

I'm probably not the best person to ask as I haven't used them in about 3 years because I had issues with a majority of my purchases. I only used them this time because Ebates doesn't have Cardpool as a merchant. I think most people are fine with TCB and there's just a handful of us that consistently have issues.

If you have a Citi Premier card (Thank You Points), there's a discount on redeeming your points for gift cards. For every 2000 points, you can redeem for $25. I wanted to cash out my points as I'm closing my cards soon. So for 58,000 points, I redeemed for $625 in Target Gift Cards. Best Buy would have been a good option to. I choose to have them emailed to me so I can convert them right away into Disney gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter