Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to join BJ's online membership. It tells me invalid address. I ordered from them prior to their online membership. Do you have to live within a certain area to join their online program?

My HG cards are the ones that aren't working...

I never had issues with the Disney cards, but I did have the same issue with others. The attendant was able to scan them at her station, but then let me pay with Happy Guy card at self checkout kiosk. She never saw the card I swiped, so it still worked just fine. No issues! Hope that helps!

Was thinking about this. Alternatively, you get about the same return if you buy the $200 Visa gc, forget the Chase offer and pay with an Ink Cash/Plus at 5x. RMN should pay $15. I just did this. Will be curious to see if it tracks.
All of mine have, even the ones I got last week. One is pending and one (DHs account) was already approved.
I've tried searching on this thread, but can we still use Best Buy rewards to purchase Disney Gift cards at Best Buy? Thanks!
I did about a month ago

Glad I went to my BBB before I ordered my 15 Happy kid or lady cards to buy my IPad and Apple Watch with. They don’t carry Amazon or Best Buy.

My JCP carries Amazon. Only 1 Happy card is on sale with JCP. Has anyone successfully ordered multiple times from gift card mall?

I'm trying to join BJ's online membership. It tells me invalid address. I ordered from them prior to their online membership. Do you have to live within a certain area to join their online program?

Try re-entering the same address. It's a website glitch. I think typing the address out fixed it.

All of mine have, even the ones I got last week. One is pending and one (DHs account) was already approved.

I did about a month ago

OK, I found a Best Buy gift card with $12.37 on it..:confused3..can I use that and a Best Buy Rewards Certificate towards a Disney gift card???

For those buying happy gift cards to use at BBB, this may make you even happier! From 12/15 - 12/31, BBB has a rebate for buying $50 in 3rd party gift cards and get a $10 BBB gift card. The rebate circular does not say the limit on how many rebates you can do, so unless we get DP from others, I would only do 1 per address (do 1 to your home, 1 to your work, 1 to your parents house, etc.)

NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT START UNTIL 12/15 (Saturday) SO DON'T RUN OUT AND BUY THEM TODAY.

For those buying happy gift cards to use at BBB, this may make you even happier! From 12/15 - 12/31, BBB has a rebate for buying $50 in 3rd party gift cards and get a $10 BBB gift card. The rebate circular does not say the limit on how many rebates you can do, so unless we get DP from others, I would only do 1 per address (do 1 to your home, 1 to your work, 1 to your parents house, etc.)

NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT START UNTIL 12/15 (Saturday) SO DON'T RUN OUT AND BUY THEM TODAY.
Thanks for the reminder, there is a new deal at Safeway on happy GCs, $7.50 off on most $50 cards (unfortunately, happy guy is a different deal of $15 off $150)

My JCP carries Amazon. Only 1 Happy card is on sale with JCP. Has anyone successfully ordered multiple times from gift card mall?

What do you mean ordered multiple times from GCM? I got 6 Happy Kid cards in one transaction back in October from GCM. I don't know what their limit is, but I assume it's fairly high.

Let us know if you're able to churn at JCP; it hasn't been on my radar at all.

What do you mean ordered multiple times from GCM? I got 6 Happy Kid cards in one transaction back in October from GCM. I don't know what their limit is, but I assume it's fairly high.

Not all Penney’s have amazon/kindle. I checked both of mine and they didn’t have much of use.

Not all Penney’s have amazon/kindle. I checked both of mine and they didn’t have much of use.

That's okay. I'd just like to know of other options out there for if (when) BBB and HD stop working.

I'm churning for Disney, but also for Dunkin, Starbucks, etc. that can be used for holiday gifts. I'm not sure when my next Disney trip is, so I'm trying not to tie up too much money in Disney GCs. I find the information in this thread is helpful for more than just Disney.

It says only 5 are available per discount. I guess because of the holidays. I’ll let you guys no. I just got surprised with a week trip to Orlando today so my cash will be tied up at the parks/outlet/Disney Springs.
That's okay. I'd just like to know of other options out there for if (when) BBB and HD stop working.

I'm churning for Disney, but also for Dunkin, Starbucks, etc. that can be used for holiday gifts. I'm not sure when my next Disney trip is, so I'm trying not to tie up too much money in Disney GCs. I find the information in this thread is helpful for more than just Disney.
Yeah, I’m saving for Disney but this thread has helped me get a lot of other things I want without tying all my in Disney all the time.

Ditto :)

OK, I found a Best Buy gift card with $12.37 on it..:confused3..can I use that and a Best Buy Rewards Certificate towards a Disney gift card???
Fwiw Best Buy has some random stuff. Blow dryers, Sonicare toothbrushes, etc. If you don’t have anything tech you’re after play around on their website a bit & you might find decent use for the old BB gift card.

Just curious for those who have ordered from GCM before. I made an order early Friday for a Happy Lady card. With the BBB deal starting the 15th I'm thinking about ordering a few more since we have DVC dues coming up. I still don't have tracking for my Friday order though. For those who have ordered before how long do they normally take to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter