!!Disney Gift Card Website Changing in January!!

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

This is for those who currently have gift cards stored on the website https://www.disneygiftcard.com/

This is the link to the full notice of the change over https://www.disneygiftcard.com/Home/Notice

I have PDF'd the page that lists my cards and their US dollar value. I also have the physical cards in my sock drawer labelled matching the website descriptions.

Attachments

• 1607360723546.png
    1607360723546.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
Good idea. I checked the balance on my cards a while ago and everything was there. I just went in to print off a PDF of the page and it says my cards are invalid. When I called it says they haven't been activated. These are cards I got from the Movie rewards site so I don't have any cash in the game but the balances were there last time I checked.

Fortunately I found the screenshot I saved on November 26th. Wait and see what tomorrow brings. Hope it's just a glitch. (only worth $20 so not dire in any case)

Last edited:
I'm half tempted to call and pay for my whole resort bill with my gift cards now while the exchange is good. It hasn't been this high since pre-covid.

I just used what I had in there to make a partial payment on my dues. Will wait until after the changes to use the site again. Not too happy about it being connected to MDE which has regular glitches, but I'll give it a try.

I have one card in U.S. funds and one in Canadian. On the old website the one in Canadian would show what it was worth in Usd. It’s not showing me that now. That’s the only difference I can see.

I just added my two cards.

I kinda like seeing it in Cdn dollars so I know if I am trying to add more to a card if I don’t have the space on it.

I check the xe.com currency converter everyday, waiting for the dollar to hit .80

I have one card in U.S. funds and one in Canadian. On the old website the one in Canadian would show what it was worth in Usd. It’s not showing me that now. That’s the only difference I can see.
This is unfortunate . It was really great to have it in US .

This is unfortunate . It was really great to have it in US .
I agree, I liked knowing what the value was in U.S. $. I just entered a new card, disappointed that the U.S. rate doesn't show. I'll still use it, but the daily exchange rate would have been good to have.

Just bookmark xe.com currency converter. I check it almost everyday. That will tell you the exact amount your card is worth in US dollars every day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter