Disney Hidden Duffy Mickey Bear Collectors!!

Has anyone seen the laying down style of the Disney Mickey bear? If so, can you please provide some information on it? I've only seen one occassionally for sale on ebay and they usually are very expensive. I'm guessing they don't sell this type at the parks anymore.

Has anyone seen the laying down style of the Disney Mickey bear? If so, can you please provide some information on it? I've only seen one occassionally for sale on ebay and they usually are very expensive. I'm guessing they don't sell this type at the parks anymore.

I don't know anything about the laying down bear, but you are correct he is currently not available in the parks. I'm sure someone else on here must have some information. :confused3

Can someone please tell me how much the Duffy and Shellie May bears cost? I just saw them for sale on ebay for $110 each.

Like some people said before Duffy is extremely popular in Tokyo Disney:
IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

They even have a Duffy character that walks around the park:
IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me know the cost of the Duffy and Shellie May bears. I thought $110 on ebay was a bit high.

I found two Duffys at an ARC Store, each about $1.50.
One is the lying down one & the other an orignal, and I bought the " my first disney bear" online.
I can't wait untill we go back to Disney in January so I can get all his outifts!

I found two Duffys at an ARC Store, each about $1.50.
One is the lying down one & the other an orignal, and I bought the " my first disney bear" online.
I can't wait untill we go back to Disney in January so I can get all his outifts!

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is an ARC Store? Do they still have any of the older version Duffy bears for sale, like the lying down ones?

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is an ARC Store? Do they still have any of the older version Duffy bears for sale, like the lying down ones?

Well the ARC stores where I live are Thrift stores, I found the two Duffys by chance and if I see one I grab it as fast as i can. A friend said "they only have one of everything." Sorry but they dont keep duffys in stock. Hope that helps.

My best friend was recently in Epcot for the re-release of Duffy, so she bought each of us one.

Here's my Duffy all dressed up in the scarf I made him, saying hi to the DIS! My DBF has named him McDuff.
SSPX0189.jpg

Here's my best friend and I with our Duffys!
etcetera039.jpg

I've been buying him clothes at Build-a-Bear. They're surprisingly very affordable!

There are definitely more bears on eBay these days! They seem to have gone either way down in price or it could be the eBay "summer slump"! Either way, I'm always looking for new Duffy's! :)

I'm going to Walt Disney World in June, I can't wait to see what new bears they have.

I'm going to WDW the end of May. I'm going to update this thread with all the new Duffy's I see and update with pics! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter