• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney keys - where???

DisGal520

surviver of Hurricane Charley @ WDW
Where in the parks can we buy Disney key blanks for having house keys made on?

Our local hardware store has only a couple styles. We are looking for Cheshire Cat, and maybe some style from Snow White.

I don't know where in DW you could get them, but I know they have several at our Walmart.

We are locksmiths and I sell DIsney keys.....and your local walmart should have them. WDW does not have any Disney key blanks at all. There are plenty at some stores and gas station/gift shops around the interstate in case you are driving.

:)

Just letting you know.. the Walmart on 535 (exit 68) - heading towards International, opposite direction of Downtown Disney -- it's on the right hand side after like 2 miles -- has a few cool Disney keys. I think they have special ones offered only in the Orlando area.

It is typically the busiest Walmart, but it's the closest.

I have also seen them at Lowe's, but have only seen Mickey, Pluto and Tigger.

I have a big Mickey one from Home Depot :) Key is always easy to find even in the dark! :thumbsup2

They have them at the Lowe's in NJ but they don't fit my house key. :( I got one made after seeing my mom and dad's keys and it didn't work. I had gotten a Mickey and an Eeyore but they aren't usable. Do they have various sizes elsewhere? I'm so bummed!!!

They have them at the Lowe's in NJ but they don't fit my house key. :( I got one made after seeing my mom and dad's keys and it didn't work. I had gotten a Mickey and an Eeyore but they aren't usable. Do they have various sizes elsewhere? I'm so bummed!!!

I got my Disney housekey at Englishtown Auction! Ace Hardware also has a few.

I got a Tinkerbell key at Lowe's but it did not work on my lock when I got it home. I found Tink again at Home Depot and it works. I love that it is an oversized key.

Where I am the Home Depot carries them. I have a princess key for my back door, and a Mickey one for the front door! I never have to search for my house keys, it's great!

Were they made at the same time? It could have been an error with the machine or maybe the person that made them for you did something wrong. I think most places will even make a second set for you if you take them back and tell them that the keys didn't work.

We are locksmiths and I sell DIsney keys.....and your local walmart should have them. WDW does not have any Disney key blanks at all. There are plenty at some stores and gas station/gift shops around the interstate in case you are driving.

:)

You're sitting on a fortune if you could do replacement car keys with Disney logo keys
I'd buy it :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

I got a Tinkerbell key at Lowe's, and I'm pretty sure they have them at Home Depot as well. They also had a really cute Minnie one that I loved! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter