Disney Magic Kingdoms

For anyone who bought Colette, what level do you think you’ll get her to before you collect all the items for Remy? I currently have her at level 5 and think there’s a good chance I’ll have her up to level 7 before I can welcome Remy. Only think that might keep me at 6 is being able to collect enough signs.

I also have her at Level 5, and I am not even halfway to getting Remy, so honestly I'm thinking she might be Level 8 or 9 before I am ready to welcome him. The signs take forever, of course, but her other tokens seem to collect really quickly. I just leveled her to 5 this morning and I am almost halfway through her tokens for Level 6.

The good news is that I finally finished leveling Shock. I thought those NBC kids were never going to end .....

I also have her at Level 5, and I am not even halfway to getting Remy, so honestly I'm thinking she might be Level 8 or 9 before I am ready to welcome him. The signs take forever, of course, but her other tokens seem to collect really quickly. I just leveled her to 5 this morning and I am almost halfway through her tokens for Level 6.

The good news is that I finally finished leveling Shock. I thought those NBC kids were never going to end .....

Yeah, I think you might be right and I miscalculated when I wrote my post. I’m thinking I’ll definitely have her at 7 and probably ready for 8. Hopefully by that time I’ll need the signs for Remy though. Since we only have 4 ways to collect signs and 3 are 2 hours it’s a real roadblock. Need 5 more mirror before I can Enhance Haunted Mansion to level 4 and get an extra 1 hour sign!

Congrats on finishing the brats! Still need 10 more ear hats for Lock. My Shock is still at level 8 but “only” 7 hats away from 9. I’m convinced I’ll have Multiple Brave characters ready to Max by the time she is. Already have 2 at 9 and only reason they Won’t be maxed is because my Tartans will be used to level other ones up.

Wow! You folks are doing great with Collete. I won't spend the gems on her, but the fact that she is easy to level up is nice. But when she has a 2 hour task to drop rat tokens, and you still can't grab the rat - yikes!

Anyone else find themselves ahead of the game with Queen Elinor? I am leveling her up to 9 right now and apparently have had enough hats to get her to 10 for a while now. The only thing left to finish up will be her crowns, and they have been dropping fairly regularly too.

In other news, Colette is about half way to 7. I still need 14 spoons and 13 hats to welcome Remy.

Anyone else find themselves ahead of the game with Queen Elinor? I am leveling her up to 9 right now and apparently have had enough hats to get her to 10 for a while now. The only thing left to finish up will be her crowns, and they have been dropping fairly regularly too.

In other news, Colette is about half way to 7. I still need 14 spoons and 13 hats to welcome Remy.
I also have ready for level 9, but working on the other guys. The crowns are coming very easy. Also have Collette collecting for 7. May issue is collecting for Gord for level 9, he is so slow!

I also have ready for level 9, but working on the other guys. The crowns are coming very easy. Also have Collette collecting for 7. May issue is collecting for Gord for level 9, he is so slow!

Yes, my Queen was ready for level 10 Saturday night. Come to think of it, I think I leveled her to nine late last week, so it only took maybe 2 to days finish collecting for her? Don’t intend to level her to 10 for awhile though. The real question is if I’m gonna have 2 or 3 Brave characters ready for level 10 before I can welcome Remy?

As far as Colette goes, I leveled her to 6 overnight. Didn’t realize she was ready for level 6 earlier this weekend, so I might have lost a days worth of collecting? Also officially crossed the half way point for both Remy’s items this morning. So I should definitely have Colette to level 7 before Remy is ready to welcome.

Same here. I need 9 more ear hats and Elinor is ready for 10.
Colette is leveling for 7 however Remy needs 14 spoons and 23 hats.

Yes. Elinor is at 9 and just needs some crowns to get to 10.

Yes, I leveled her up to 10 this weekend. She seemed really easy to level up, relatively speaking. Working on MacGuffin to level 10 now. Am working on collecting for level 7 for Colette; I think that I am just over halfway to Remy. Seems like he is going to take forever.

Wow you players are doing a much better job at keeping the common tokens for brave in stock. I feel like I'm always replenishing those.

Sent Queen Elinor to the castle to level up to 10 this morning.

Wow you players are doing a much better job at keeping the common tokens for brave in stock. I feel like I'm always replenishing those.

Honestly, I'm struggling with it, too. We need too many, and there are too few characters collecting for the tartans.

Just sent Lock off on his 24 hour level, so now I’m just down to 1 brat remaining!

Shock - 9

Colette - 7
Remy - 37/50, 39/50

Will be interesting to see if Colette will be ready for level 8 before Remy is ready to welcome? If she is I doubt I’ll level her.

Queen - READY TO MAX
Merida - 7
King - 7
MacGuffin - 9
Macintosh - 8
Dingwall - 9

The race is now down to where my Brave characters will be by the time I’m ready to welcome Remy. 3 are already at level 9 and it could possible be up to 4. While unlikely Lord MacGuffin might also be ready for level 10 like the Queen currently is.

Just sent Lock off on his 24 hour level, so now I’m just down to 1 brat remaining!
Sounds like we're at the same place with the Brave characters (although I still need 21 crowns to finish off the Queen):
Queen - 9
Merida - 7
King - 7
MacGuffin - 9
Macintosh - 8
Dingwall - 9

So I got tired of trying for Remy so I chose to take advantage of their $39.99 bundle offer. Sure it was a bit expensive, but it does come with 213 magic and 4.5 gems, so...

Anyway, first up is a four hour task. At least it's not to search for someone. Oh, and 2 hats, 2 spoons, and 5 signs for level 2.
Screenshot_20210204-133131_Kingdoms_copy_600x270.jpg

Shock - 9

Colette - 7
Remy - 37/50, 39/50

Wow, Colette must not be much help. I’m at 37/50 and 43/50 and I didn’t get her. Does she collect for Remy? Or do her tokens just conflict with his?

Wow, Colette must not be much help. I’m at 37/50 and 43/50 and I didn’t get her. Does she collect for Remy? Or do her tokens just conflict with his?
Colette is zero help in welcoming Remy; even at level 7 literally the only task she has is a one-hour task which earns the common item. It's pretty ridiculous.

Yikes. I was debating spending the gems on her. I think I’ll hold off and see if she shows up in my Christmas chest this year. 😂

Colette is zero help in welcoming Remy; even at level 7 literally the only task she has is a one-hour task which earns the common item. It's pretty ridiculous.

It seems like a continuing trend in the game to make gem characters less and less value. I truly don’t understand the logic. That said, I guess it could be even worse. They could have added the “extra benefit” of having items conflict with one another like theyve done to us n the past.

After Remy 8-hour task at Level 2, Gustea's Kitchen costs 500,000 magic and takes 24-hours to build.

Well, three weeks into collecting for Peter Pan, and probably two more to go.

Brave is on hold, but I'm passively collecting for four of the six characters. Periodically leveling one Star Wars character at a time.

"Keep on grinding, keep on grinding..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter