Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know it's all conspiracy theory stuff, but remember that we've busted their Gameloft moles twice now here in the forums. So even the interns have research interns. I seriously wouldn't put it past them to read comments here about how well players are doing with gems from parades and so they scaled back the possibility of gems during collection in order to limit the number of free gems we're getting. Anything to coerce players into having to spend additional money on the game. C'mon interns... prove me wrong!!
I have often thought abouty moles, but must not have been around when you guys busted them. Can you point me to those pages?

I have often thought abouty moles, but must not have been around when you guys busted them. Can you point me to those pages?
I tried searching but can't immediately find it. I'm trying to think of the key words that would pull up those posts. I was also trying to find the one where some insane user insisted that she figured out the "pattern" once the chest rewards started being random.

I tried searching but can't immediately find it. I'm trying to think of the key words that would pull up those posts. I was also trying to find the one where some insane user insisted that she figured out the "pattern" once the chest rewards started being random.
What was it like when they were not random? I think I started playing right at the Beauty and the Beast Event.

What was it like when they were not random? I think I started playing right at the Beauty and the Beast Event.
It was always random. But, for a short while, Gameloft decided to have like a spinner visibly cycle through the available options, leading some people to believe (insist) they could time the pattern to get what they want. Gameloft all along posted everywhere that the process was always random; and, at least in my experience, it clearly was - I would appear to click on it on one image and get something completely different. After a few months or whatever Gameloft decided to just get rid of the visuals and just display what you actually get.

It was always random. But, for a short while, Gameloft decided to have like a spinner visibly cycle through the available options, leading some people to believe (insist) they could time the pattern to get what they want. Gameloft all along posted everywhere that the process was always random; and, at least in my experience, it clearly was - I would appear to click on it on one image and get something completely different. After a few months or whatever Gameloft decided to just get rid of the visuals and just display what you actually get.
That sums it up, thanks. It shocks me, yet somehow really doesn't, that for all the complaints and issues players continually express, these dopes insist on wasting their time making unnecessary "improvements" on the game like that chest reward randomizer. Elixir process is working just fine? Fanstastic! Here are ingots.

Gotcha. I remember that now. It has been a while.

Looks like they've figured out a way to help us get rid of some of our magic. 500,000 to welcome Bernard and then another 500,000 to build the Rescue Aid Society. Newer players are lucky they cannot unlock this storyline yet.

Looks like they've figured out a way to help us get rid of some of our magic. 500,000 to welcome Bernard and then another 500,000 to build the Rescue Aid Society. Newer players are lucky they cannot unlock this storyline yet.
Considering the millions of magic that the long term players have stashed away, it will hardly put a dent in the magic but the newer players will struggle with the magic.

Considering the millions of magic that the long term players have stashed away, it will hardly put a dent in the magic but the newer players will struggle with the magic.
Didn't even blink at the 1m magic hit. Dropped me from 76,500,000 to 75,500,000. Slept like a baby last night.

Just welcomed Bernard and got my 12 gems. He looks so sad and lonely standing around without Bianca. Or Rufus. Or Penny. Or Evinrude. Or Ellie Mae. Or...
I am still struggling with the common token as I am too gem poor to get Orville. Sorry about the parades sucking now guys. I feel pretty bad.

Of course the interns do another idiotic thing to prolong things. For the second chapter of the Tower event, they have included some of the Jungle Book characters that also collect for Orville. So basically delaying the ability to collect for Orville during this second phase of the Tower event. There are 70+ characters that they can choose from for these Tower events. Use characters that are not collecting tokens for characters.

Of course the interns do another idiotic thing to prolong things. For the second chapter of the Tower event, they have included some of the Jungle Book characters that also collect for Orville. So basically delaying the ability to collect for Orville during this second phase of the Tower event. There are 70+ characters that they can choose from for these Tower events. Use characters that are not collecting tokens for characters.
Also many newer players probably don’t have the Jungle Book characters yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter