Disney Magic Kingdoms

Are the sand whirls “worth“ trying for? 1200 smile points once you collect 20 swirls. That’s about 2.5 tiers in the season pass. Not sure it’s needed. I just do NOT want to play this mini game. Ugh.

I have enough brooms & dust pans to collect 5 right off the bat….but then need to earn parts to collect 15 more.

not sure I have it in me after the Up! event & season pass & money grab annoyances/fiascos of the last month.

Like everyone is saying….This game is realllyyy not as much fun anymore. 😭
Based on how the tiers are ever increasing... if you want Dug, yes, you probably will have to do sand whirls at least that far. It's too much happiness to ignore.

I will see how this Season Pass goes. Then I want to get my Christmas gift, but otherwise I am also planning on walking away. People were talking the next event was Encanto, which was semi-interesting as a normal event, but now that there is a teaser it looks like it might be Turning Red, which is a big who cares. I suspect Encanto will be the next Season, and I don't care enough to do that.

Based on how the tiers are ever increasing... if you want Dug, yes, you probably will have to do sand whirls at least that far. It's too much happiness to ignore.

I will see how this Season Pass goes. Then I want to get my Christmas gift, but otherwise I am also planning on walking away. People were talking the next event was Encanto, which was semi-interesting as a normal event, but now that there is a teaser it looks like it might be Turning Red, which is a big who cares. I suspect Encanto will be the next Season, and I don't care enough to do that.
Don't care about either of those films. I haven't seen them, which was the same with Luca and Raya. If either of those turn out to be the next event, it's a great time to walk.

Reddit is saying Turning Red is confirmed and has a screenshot of the title screen. I don't have FB so I can't paste it here.

I honestly couldn't name a single character from the film. No exaggeration. Never saw it, never will.
I have not seen it yet, but I wouldn't mind watching it. It doesn't mean I think it should be an event. And they are just going to continue to use the inflated prices for premium stuff. Do they really think that people can afford a 50% price hike on a digital bit when groceries are out of reach for some people?

Turning Red isn't my favorite movie, either, but I am a completionist and get enjoyment from the game. So I'll play and probably fork over some of the budget I set aside every 2 weeks for digital items.

I left the game for a long long time and picked it up again last Thanksgiving. Why did I leave? It was consuming a lot of time when I was working in an office. Now? Lol...working from home permanenty and I can have the game open all day if I want to and no one cares (assuming I get my work done).

I'm not knocking or judging folks who can't or won't do that for whatever reason. But I also understand GL is a business...

Anyone else getting infuriated by this stupid Lego Stunts ad that forces you to interact with it? Like it's bad enough we have to watch ads each day to get enough chests to complete that daily task, but the ads are getting more and more forceful with demanding you tap/click on something (the extra countdown at the end before you can make them go away is getting absurd too).

Anyone else getting infuriated by this stupid Lego Stunts ad that forces you to interact with it? Like it's bad enough we have to watch ads each day to get enough chests to complete that daily task, but the ads are getting more and more forceful with demanding you tap/click on something (the extra countdown at the end before you can make them go away is getting absurd too).
Yes! My son grew up with Lego and Ninjago so I found them to be a walk down memory lane the first time or two….but by now it’s been about 1000 walks down memory lane turning into Maleficent’s nightmare instead. Ugh! And the stunt one….those vehicles are so sloooow. The only thing more annoying is…..DMK itself. 😉

That’s what I was afraid of. I decided to play along. I’m at 14 now I think so just have to gather a few more Swirls.
—————

I haven’t watched Turning Red yet either. Disappointed that’s the one they went with.

Yes, the Lego ad is annoying that it requires interaction. But, it is nothing compared to the ads I get on my casual Windows game. Lengthy surveys, or videos to watch. Or click throughs. Uuuuuuugh. But the surveys are definitely the worst.

Yes, the Lego ad is annoying that it requires interaction. But, it is nothing compared to the ads I get on my casual Windows game. Lengthy surveys, or videos to watch. Or click throughs. Uuuuuuugh. But the surveys are definitely the worst.
I get these when I take my computer to my Dad's in FL. When I use my computer at home in CO I don't. I wish I knew why some areas get the ads the get.

For those who are interested, Turning Red live stream is Friday the 9th. I just got the pop up when I logged into the game.

For those who are interested, Turning Red live stream is Friday the 9th. I just got the pop up when I logged into the game.
A film that came and went without a bit of fanfare. No merchandise, not parks promotion, nothing. Not sure if Disney or Gameloft greenlit this film's inclusion, but it seems odd to run with a film that zero people are talking about recently.

A film that came and went without a bit of fanfare. No merchandise, not parks promotion, nothing. Not sure if Disney or Gameloft greenlit this film's inclusion, but it seems odd to run with a film that zero people are talking about recently.
I tried to watch on Disney Plus and only lasted about 15 minutes. I will get what I can but not try hard. I will need for the season only!

I get these when I take my computer to my Dad's in FL. When I use my computer at home in CO I don't. I wish I knew why some areas get the ads the get.

It makes sense because not all players live in the US and there is no sense in advertising something people can't buy even if they want to. When I was in Norway my ads were totally different (and not all in English). I suspect that companies pay for certain locations, even within the US. What I don't understand is why some of mine are in Spanish.

Can someone tell me why Jiminy Cricket is in the sand whirls icon?

Attachments

• 2BDB8915-0AA5-4E3C-86FB-85A4E3CCD14F.png
    2BDB8915-0AA5-4E3C-86FB-85A4E3CCD14F.png
    523.7 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter