Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got my 2 drops. So I got Winifred in both games. I did go ahead and buy Mary in IOS, but not in Windows, so I am not getting that 675 happiness. The only task I haven't completed so far this season.

Well, I managed to get Winifred in both Windows & iOS. I am pretty shocked. I didn't quite finish the event though I couldn't get brooms or hats to drop to level Winnie up any further before the end of the event.

Late to the party...got Winifred without an issue despite only playing once in the AM and once in the PM. I even got a trophy to level up one of my thrill zones.

Finished all my weeklies, so now it's a little lull until Thursday.

I do not like playing these mini events just to obtain happiness. It is ironic that gathering park happiness is the task that makes me least happy playing this game. are there some good leaderboard prizes for some? I am only offered elixir and blueprints.
————-

Sarah S lvl 6
Mary lvl 6
Wini lvl 4

still working in Miss Bianca. Lvl 9

working on Up! Crew & Red crew as well

tier 59 season pass.
————-

looks like cocoa on the rewards calendar so tower challenge next week I guess? Is that when we can get Medusa?

Last edited:
I do not like playing these mini events just to obtain happiness. It is ironic that gathering park happiness is the task that makes me least happy playing this game. are there some good leaderboard prizes for some?
The main prizes are characters and attractions many of us already have. The Frog one is Sherwood Forest, I think. The crabs are for Little John.

I do not like playing these mini events just to obtain happiness. It is ironic that gathering park happiness is the task that makes me least happy playing this game. are there some good leaderboard prizes for some? I am only offered elixir and blueprints.

Understood...neither do I. But I do play them FOR the happiness to go toward the season track...and then I stop. :)

I somehow managed to get an attraction I don't have from one of the chest rewards in the frog mini-event, though. It's making me going to get the last chests and see what I get there.

Understood...neither do I. But I do play them FOR the happiness to go toward the season track...and then I stop. :)

I somehow managed to get an attraction I don't have from one of the chest rewards in the frog mini-event, though. It's making me going to get the last chests and see what I get there.
Same. I'll play for the happiness and the milestones. After that, I will replenish all items until full, and then I'm out. This way I'm ready to go the next time we need these same items.

Do we have any idea what soon means?
Patch Notes are out...new update download on Tuesday. Wreck-It Ralph Tower Event starts on Thursday.

Tower Event is November 17 to December 2.
Dust Devil Tappers December 4 to December 9.
Virus Tappers December 6 to December 11.
Pegasus Cloud Tappers December 9 to December 12.

There are a TON of changes to the tower challenge.

Patch Notes are out...new update download on Tuesday. Wreck-It Ralph Tower Event starts on Thursday.

Tower Event is November 17 to December 2.
Dust Devil Tappers December 4 to December 9.
Virus Tappers December 6 to December 11.
Pegasus Cloud Tappers December 9 to December 12.

There are a TON of changes to the tower challenge.
Thanks!

So many seemingly unnecessary changes and additions to this update. I had to shut it down just over half way through. What a damn headache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter