Disney Magic Kingdoms

So is it just my game???
chapter 1 of the tower challenge I had to use cocoa on every single character to send them out. Chapter 2 each character is getting one time out before I have to use a cocoa.

So is it just my game???
chapter 1 of the tower challenge I had to use cocoa on every single character to send them out. Chapter 2 each character is getting one time out before I have to use a cocoa.
Now I'm going to have go start paying attention. I've been busy today so this is only my second round of sending characters out, and they are all fresh to start.

So is it just my game???
Yes, I had to use cocoa on the first chapter first time out for each, too. never how it worked before. And then no refreshes to start each day. Always need cocoa. And yes, definitely in chapter 2, they all had one time out without needing cocoa first.

i think the “after the event started - secondary update” corrected things like fresh chapter beginnings. The update also made it where we actually got the bonuses for sending out the preferred character IP. when chapter 1 started….glitch. No bonuses were given. Or maybe it was no bonuses for full team. Either way…they did not give what was earned.

maybe they shouldn’t have made soooo many convoluted changes at once. I am sure that was the reason for the initial bugs. (hmmm..giving them too much credit perhaps….as if they have never had programming errors in the game before 😉) .

—————-
*I do not like clearing the shadow monsters or the explorations that brought them.
*I do not know who Webby is. Cute. But never heard of her
*I am excited to finally get Supernova….I mean Medusa in the game.

Rescuers:
Medusa - have 27/40 & 19/30 tokens to welcome
all others - lvl 10

NBC:
Fink lvl 8

Up!
Muntz lvl 9 (13 canes needed for lvl 10)
Carl lvl 10
Kevin lvl 10
Dug lvl 8
Russel lvl 7

Reds
Range from lvls 6-8

Sanderson sisters
all at lvl 7

Bring on the Christmas decorations for the park!

season pass tier 89

*I do not like clearing the shadow monsters or the explorations that brought them.
While I totally agree with you, after the first round of encountering them, I realized an easy way to deal with them. This is contingent on you having Blazey from Onward though. Blazey can clear out each shadow monster in 6 minutes. So you can clear all 4 of them within 24 minutes. What I also found useful is just buying the tokens in the token shop. I am not worrying about sending out characters to get the two different tokens. Once I realized this, it just made things go much easier with this Explorations nonsense. The only real issue I have with Explorations now is that they have character conflicts with the regular tower challenge. It wouldn't be as bad if the tasks were 4, 6, or 8 hours. But no, they had to pick tasks that are 12 or 16 hours in length. I am also trying to clear out the explorations with the characters that are not part of the current chapter tower challenge. Right now though, I am down to just the characters that are part of Chapter 2 (plus the long tasks). I guess I will be using more skip tokens or gems.

So, took some time away from the interwebs during the long weekend...but still played.

Finkelstein is mine and leveling pretty fast. I'll be in tier 92 of the season today, with 40 days to go another 58 tiers.

Something about this season doesn't feel as nerve wracking or crazy as the last. Maybe I just know what to do better this time....I dunno.

Still haven't got supernova, err Madame Medusa, yet. But with Finkelstein, I am almost ready to level him up to Level 9. His drop rates have been really good as compared to Webby and Medusa (or even Miss Bianca). It still irks me that you can't purchase any of Miss Bianca's tokens in Merlin's Shop, even when newer character's tokens have been added. With some "correction" for an update earlier, I am now at tier 96.

Entirely possible I am being dense and missing something, but the Tower Challenge box on the bottom of the game page says it's over in 1 day and 2 hours. The Event Takes page on the Season Pass says 2 days and 23 hours. Patch Notes say event ends on December 2 (which corresponds with the 1 day and 2 hours timeline).

Any ideas how you get tower points for the season pass if the tower challenge is over? Or, in other words, what am I missing? :)

My only guess (other than they simply screwed something up, which is always a strong possibility) is that they allow you an extra day to actually collect whatever points you earned/tasks you accomplished, though I think it does that automatically on the weekly tasks? Either way it would seem to be a good idea to complete the task and collect the points by whatever time tomorrow.

Can someone remind me of the conversion rate of event currency to gems aT the end of the event

Every prior Tower event has always been 4,000 coins to 1 gem conversion, though I believe I saw rumors this time that it may be 3,300 to 1. Either way not a great rate, and if there was anything of value to actually buy with the coins I personally would do that (i.e. if you need any of the characters offered). I did get the max of resource and attraction enhancement chests as they seemed of some value, but otherwise don't have much of a choice but to get the 20-25 gems when the event ends.

Every prior Tower event has always been 4,000 coins to 1 gem conversion, though I believe I saw rumors this time that it may be 3,300 to 1. Either way not a great rate, and if there was anything of value to actually buy with the coins I personally would do that (i.e. if you need any of the characters offered). I did get the max of resource and attraction enhancement chests as they seemed of some value, but otherwise don't have much of a choice but to get the 20-25 gems when the event ends.
I have all the characters. I could get the chests but if I will get more gems then I would let the chests go as I don’t really need them. Trying to see what is the most advantageous way to go.

My only guess (other than they simply screwed something up, which is always a strong possibility) is that they allow you an extra day to actually collect whatever points you earned/tasks you accomplished, though I think it does that automatically on the weekly tasks? Either way it would seem to be a good idea to complete the task and collect the points by whatever time tomorrow.

I got antsy this afternoon and cocoa'ed and gemmed my way to the end. Got all the Event Rewards, got 67k in EC right now (still collecting) and everyone is out on 24 hour tasks to begin satisfying weekly tasks. Two characters leveling to 9...now I can relax for a few days. :D

I think I got 1 gem per 3100 in EC. Ended up with 31 gems. I spent 10K EC on a platinum chest for a 2.5% chance at Oswalds ears. Got a creperie and decided to keep the rest for gems. Very unlikely I would have gotten the ear stand regardless of number of attempts.

thanks for the tips on the shadow monsters @wnwardii and @anya.sparrow. that made the last chapter easier.

Supernova is at lvl 2. eyeing the diamond over and over until I can level up for the next task. Enjoying the animation! The same look we would give this game if they stopped season passes and attraction enchantments and convoluted tower challenges. 😉

tier 102 season pass.

Reds are taking fooorrreever! I am ready to put those attractions away! Up! - just have Dug left to lvl. He’s at 8. Sanderson Sisters….leveling Winnie up to 8 now. Other two are at 6 & 8.

My only prize for the Christmas day calendar chest is gems. I was hoping for HM ghosts or bride availability. does anyone have kingdom pass characters in theirs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter