• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else tired of looking at Halloween decorations in their park? Don’t get me wrong I love Halloween but my Christmas tree is up now and I would like to see Christmas come to my game as well!

I don't mind ditching some of the graves, spooky effects, but I'd still like the orange trees/coloring for another week. Xmas is still a month away before you are even suppose to start celebrating, and I don't want any reminders of that icky white stuff for at least another week or 2. I'll probably put the lights up next weekend while it's still warm, but it ruins the holiday for me when I see lots of people celebrate too early and miss the point of the whole thing, then toss everything out on the 25th when the 12 days of celebration is supposed to occur. I know that is starting to become a rare position on the holiday, but as hard as it is to be patient, I find I get more enjoyment out of the holiday by holding off.

Which ones are on sale? I have all attractions except those purchased with elixir so I can't see which are on sale.

RC racers, parachute drop, mad tea party, mike and sully to the rescue, wall-e’s house, chip n dale treehouse, the kraken, and haunted house

RC racers, parachute drop, mad tea party, mike and sully to the rescue, wall-e’s house, chip n dale treehouse, the kraken, and haunted house

well, I just got Mike and Sully as that was the only attraction I was missing (other than the Zootopia racetrack - which is only available via Platinum chests) - granted now I am having to rearrange things to fit it as it is larger than I was expecting (cue Micheal Scott)

Maybe it was the holiday weekend but feels like the numbers for this Striking Gold event that people are getting to are much higher than others. At least what I saw in the past getting to around 600 was usually enough to be in top 50, but we still have a day left and 50th place in my leaderboard is already at 711 and the top 10 are all over 1,000 already ... and I didn't even start right when the event started

So, throwing this out into the universe- if someone wanted to go character by character and create a thread of which tasks are animated and which make them disappear into buildings, you would be my new best friend.

Also- do we know when Snow White arrives?

Has anyone noticed when the live stream will be? I know in the past, it’s announced as to who the new character group is and then a live stream and then details. With the holidays I’m assuming there is a de
Ay in the live stream. I just thought maybe it was announced and I missed it. Happy holidays to everyone.
Check out my post above!

ATTENTION: DMK PLANS TO GO LIVE ON FACEBOOK ON DECEMBER 1ST (this Friday) AT 12PM (Eastern time I believe, like usual)!

The caption says "Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say."

Would you guys like me to post what the breakdown of the live stream like I have in the past?

That would be great. Thanks. I won't be able to watch it.

ATTENTION: DMK PLANS TO GO LIVE ON FACEBOOK ON DECEMBER 1ST (this Friday) AT 12PM (Eastern time I believe, like usual)!

Would you guys like me to post what the breakdown of the live stream like I have in the past?

Yes please!

I figured you'd be doing it anyway without asking?

I figured you'd be doing it anyway without asking?
I wanted to make sure people still cared what the interns have to say LOL...no but really I didn't know how many people still want me to. I plan on doing it from here on out as long as I am still playing and on the forum.

I wanted to make sure people still cared what the interns have to say LOL...no but really I didn't know how many people still want me to. I plan on doing it from here on out as long as I am still playing and on the forum.
Those of us working jobs where we can't watch the livestreams (or those of us who refuse to give the interns their 15 minutes of fame) thank you.

Maybe it was the holiday weekend but feels like the numbers for this Striking Gold event that people are getting to are much higher than others. At least what I saw in the past getting to around 600 was usually enough to be in top 50, but we still have a day left and 50th place in my leaderboard is already at 711 and the top 10 are all over 1,000 already ... and I didn't even start right when the event started
It must vary a lot. i'm around 30th in the board and have 633, and 50th is about 90 behind me. The moreattractions and characters people have, the easier it gets, I guess. I went for Parachute Drop to help get my numbers up. But I don't know which other characters help - i still have such a long way to go, just welcomed Minnie.

Since the amount of characters left to level up is decreasing. I am finding it helpful to just go to those characters who need tokens and send required characters off then I have the option of sending the others on long tasks or leaving them wonder the park of their own free will. Helps when time restricted to not go through all of them one by one.

Since the amount of characters left to level up is decreasing. I am finding it helpful to just go to those characters who need tokens and send required characters off then I have the option of sending the others on long tasks or leaving them wonder the park of their own free will. Helps when time restricted to not go through all of them one by one.
For the longest time, I had been taking the position of just leaving them wandering aimlessly. But then I realized that I could build up my magic, and the occasional free chest wasn't bad, either. So I started using all of the characters again.

It must vary a lot. i'm around 30th in the board and have 633, and 50th is about 90 behind me. The moreattractions and characters people have, the easier it gets, I guess. I went for Parachute Drop to help get my numbers up. But I don't know which other characters help - i still have such a long way to go, just welcomed Minnie.

I does vary a lot. On my board, I'm currently 187 with 452. 50th has 757, 25th has 910, and 1st has 1,308.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter